Black Screen After KOing Opponent During Sparring with No Time Left on the Clock

by cloudbarrow

Original Post

Black Screen After KOing Opponent During Sparring with No Time Left on the Clock

★ Novice

Product: UFC 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? cloudbarrow
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 08/16/2020
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 2:27 PM
What is your time zone? CST - GMT - 6:00
Which mode has this happened in? Other
Summarize your bug In career mode, during sparring, I knocked my opponent out by ground and pound as the clock was buzzing. The screen went black to perform the "fighter reset during sparring" screen transition, but it stayed black and never went to the "end of sparring" menu, and I was forced to quit and restart the game from the Xbox One menu.
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Knock out your sparring partner from a top mount position with less than 3 seconds left on the clock
What happens when the bug occurs? The screen goes black and I must restart the game from the console menu screen
What do you expect to see? Fluidity from the fight screens to the game menus

Hello, as is described in the bug report, this is a career mode bug that only appears to happen during sparring. I KO'd my opponent from the top mount with less than 3 seconds left during the sparring session, and as the screen turned black to reset the fighters, it stayed black as there was no time left on the clock. It should've gone to the end of sparring menu from here.

Message 1 of 1 (260 Views)