Birthday, people don't automatically flock into the cake

by rochelimit55555

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Birthday, people don't automatically flock into the cake

★★ Apprentice

This is a bit annoying, especially for taking pics. The celebrate button doesn't help either. I miss the easiness of having people flock around the birthday cake before the candle-blowing started.

Message 1 of 4 (233 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Birthday, people don't automatically flock into the cake

Hero

Here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/776344/the-sims-4-feedback-thread-come-share-yours#latest

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (229 Views)

All Replies

Hero

I think this is just the way it works now. The ones around celebrate the onces farther away don't. DId you try calling them over ?

(a do assume you mean around the cake and not into it).

I would post that in the feedback thread over at the official forum.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (217 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Can you give me the link to the 'feedback thread' over at the official forum. I want to give feedback for Sims4, to improve it

Message 3 of 4 (214 Views)

Hero

Here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/776344/the-sims-4-feedback-thread-come-share-yours#latest

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (230 Views)