Re: Birthday Party Guests are all sad or angry [TO ADD]

by crinrict

Original Post

Birthday Party Guests are all sad or angry [TO ADD]

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Every guest that shows up to the NPC sim's birthday parties are always unhappy. Every guest is either angry or sad when they show up excluding the NPC birthday sim and their family.

Message 1 of 9 (1,293 Views)

Re: Birthday Party Guests are all sad or angry

★★★★★ Apprentice

This could be a coincidence.  Did it happen at more than one party, and with how many guests?  Do you know the traits of the guests?

Message 2 of 9 (1,279 Views)

★ Apprentice

yeah it's not a coincidence i made sure before posting. It happens on both my desktop and laptop (totally different type of computer) and has happened at multiple parties. Without fail every single person labeled as guest is angry or sad. making it a pretty bad party lol. 

Message 3 of 9 (1,275 Views)

Hero

Are you playing the same save game on both computers (with moving it back and forth) or is this two different save games ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 9 (1,267 Views)

★ Apprentice

No it's two different saves, two different families. 

Message 5 of 9 (1,259 Views)

Hero

Since when has this been happening ? Latest patch or always ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 9 (1,252 Views)

★ Apprentice

Always. Since they released NPC birthday parties in a patch every party i've had has been full of depressed/angry guests.

Message 7 of 9 (1,244 Views)

★★★★ Guide

This happens to me on Xbox as well. EVERY party. I'm always wondering why guests show up crying and with the "broken heart" thought bubble. Some Sims are angry but not most of them. Most of them are usually sad. 

Message 8 of 9 (914 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@MzMelonz This thread is really old and doesn't use the template.

Could you please create a new thread.

Thanks.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 9 (889 Views)