Bird of paradise plants won't grow and produce flowers

by KaSaPlaysTS4

Original Post

Bird of paradise plants won't grow and produce flowers

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Svenska
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.65.77.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs except ECO Living. All game packs (Star wars not yet released). Stuff packs: Tiny Living, Moschino, Laundry day, Toddler, Kidsroom, Fitness, Bowling, Vintage glamour, Backyard, Movie hangout
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Plant Birds of paradise plant seed (in shelter?) - I believe I got them from a rare seed pack. The matter didn't change when I moved one plant out of the shelter.
What happens when the bug occurs? The plants doesn't grow, there's only an earth pile. The quality do increase and they want to get evolved (sparkling). I could evolve them after cheating the plants into bloom state, but there are still no flowers.
What do you expect to see? Growing plants that produce flowers.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

BoPnotgrowing.jpg

While there has been no flowers, I don't know if their "heirs" would carry the same nongrowing issue. The sims can't take splices from the plants either. I wanted to see if it would help to "merge" with another plant.

Message 1 of 2 (480 Views)

Re: Bird of paradise plants won't grow and produce flowers

★ Apprentice

The preview didn't work, so I posted directly. Here's what the text says. 2020-09-02_18-46-28.png

Message 2 of 2 (475 Views)