Re: Bioluminescent effect brightens in CAS

by SimGuruMaaike

Original Post

Bioluminescent effect brightens in CAS

★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone Xs, iPad Pro (10.5 inch)
OS Version 13.2.3
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) Not comfortable sharing in public. I will share via DM per request
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? put on an Izzy item with Bioluminescent effect and change other pieces in the outfit (in the video below I change the color of the hat)
What do you expect to see? The brightness of Bioluminescent effect stays the same.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback

I have had this bug for a while (I think even with the old CAS). 

If I enter CAS with an Izzy item with Bioluminescent effect (in the video below I have a fairy dress with this effect) and then start to change other parts of the outfit or sim, the brightness of the Bioluminescent effect goes up until the point, where you can't see anything on your sim. In that case I leave CAS and come back. But it is getting annoying to do it all the time. 

Message 1 of 3 (463 Views)

★★★ Guide

Actually I just waited a little bit longer than usual and I noticed that at some point the brightness resets. See the new video below (I'm changing the color of the bracelet this time around)

Message 2 of 3 (457 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@yani_tsm thanks for the report, that definitely gets bright! 

Message 3 of 3 (377 Views)