by ChristophIV

Original Post

Biggs xwing gains protection back when other team lands a target lock

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Android tablet
OS Version Andriod
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Biggs is getting protection back when other team lands a target lock
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go against a team with hounds tooth in starting line up in Biggs as a reinforcement
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Usa

Please fix this problem it's not working as intended he's only supposed to get protection back if his team lands a target lock

Message 1 of 8 (561 Views)

Re: Biggs xwing gains protection back when other team lands a target lock

Community Manager (retired)

Hey, thanks for the report. This situation is as designed when there is a TIE Advanced x1 in the same team as Biggs X-wing.

TIE Advanced x1 unique ability "Advanced Targeting System" states:
"Target Locked enemies have -25% Tenacity and immediately regain Target Lock for 2 turns whenever Target Lock expires on them. ..."

If that was not the situation you encountered, can you please provide a complete team composition on both sides  and maybe some screenshots to be able to investigate further?

Thank you.

Message 2 of 8 (526 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Unfortunately I have to agree. Biggs is present and dring my turn he gains protection up after I hit him.

Ciurrently running:

ackbar lead

Hounds Tooth

Ghost

KRU

Phantom2

Jedi Counsolor

cad bane

Even with or without tie fighter advanced present biggs gains protection up when he is hit and it is my turn not the opposing players turn. This is a huge bug.

I just ran it and hit biggs with no target locks on any of my ships and he gained protection up without a reinforcement.

Message 3 of 8 (471 Views)

Hi, can you let us know ships the enemy fleet is using? Which of your ships attacked Biggs (and with which skill)?

Also, is Biggs gaining Protection Up (a buff + purple protection), or is he gaining Taunt plus regaining some of his damaged (white) protection bar?

★★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue as well. I just ran hounds tooth, tie advanced, and tie slicer to start and my opponent has the same starting lineup. Both of us have Biggs as the first reinforcement too. After I take out his hounds tooth, I attack his taunted biggs. When I hit him with any of my ships, he continously regains protection. The white protection, not the purple protection. This happens at least 50% of the matches I play with this lineup. Please fix this because it is extremely aggravating. 

Message 5 of 8 (343 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@ctiebel If your enemy has TIE Advanced, then when your ships take a turn, they lose Target Lock, which is immediately reapplied by TIE Advanced, causing enemy Biggs to regain protection.

Message 6 of 8 (320 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

He's supposed to regain it every time I attack his biggs? The only time my biggs regains protection is when I attack with tie advanced or some other ship that applies target lock. I don't ever regain protection when the enemy attacks me. Thanks for the reply.

Message 7 of 8 (317 Views)

Your Hound's Tooth is causing you difficulties, every time it attacks it cleanses debuffs including target lock on itself, which is then instantly reapplied by the enemy Tie Advanced, and the enemy Biggs regains protection. And as crzydroid stated, all natural expires of TL with trigger the reapply effect too.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 8 (305 Views)