Biggs X Wing Deflection Rate

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy S7
OS Version Latest
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 186211833
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Biggs XWing Dodge Rate higher then 2%
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unsure
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country USA

I run about 10 fleet arena battles every day, and every day I lose 1-2 battles because of the enemies Biggs Xwing dodging 3-4 times in 1 battle without any foresight or evasion chance buff. The in game stats says his deflection chance is 2% so for him to be dodging multiple times in 1 battle consistently is beyond silly. Looking in the kits of the other enemy ships there is nothing in these kits to provide bonus evasion chance.

Hans Millennium Falcon, Bistan U-Wing, Hounds Tooth, Home One, Cassian UWing, Young Lando MF, Phantom, Ghost are the most common ships in lineups when this happens.

This had been a problem previously but with the release of Hounds Tooth, Biggs XWing became obsolete for months. However, now with Hans MF it is back in the meta and the problem is rearing its head again. 

Normally I run Geo Soldier Ship, SF Ship, and HT with Geo Spy as the 1st reinforcement. So the 10% accuracy bonus for Geonosians from my maxed Geo Soldier unique should be in play, and yet continual dodges.

Others in my shard and guild are experiencing the same thing with excessive dodges from Biggs XWing. If his deflection chance is supposed to be higher then 2% then that's fine but it should be stated in the stats.

Message 1 of 1 (179 Views)