Biggs Ship defence issue

by Volundz

Original Post

Biggs Ship defence issue

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Android and in BlueStacks
OS Version all
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 468-569-214
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug In ship Battles, when attacking Biggs's ship while it is defending, Biggs' ship gains protection when being hit by target lock (esp when hit by Vader's ship)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? . Fight ship battles against Biggs while using Vader, tie fighter, or first order tie fighter
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Australia
Country

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? All devices
OS Version doesn't matter
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 468-569-214
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug In ship Battles, when attacking Biggs's ship while it is defending, Biggs' ship gains protection when being hit by target lock (esp when hit by Vader's ship).
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Fight ship battles against Biggs while using Vader, tie fighter, or first order tie fighter
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Australia
Country Australia

Message 1 of 2 (164 Views)

Re: Biggs Ship defence issue

What is the enemy team composition?

The reason I ask, if your opponent also has a TIE Advance (Vader), one of his abilities will reapply a target lock that is expiring. If one of your target locked ships takes a turn, and the target lock expires, it is automatically reapplied by TIE Advance, and the enemy Biggs will gain taunt and regenerate protection.

When playing the game on 4x speed, it can sometimes be hard to differentiate something that's happening at the end of one turn vs the beginning of the immediately subsequent turn. Do you think this could be what you are describing?