Bf5 trophies glitched/bugged

by MikailEmin70

Original Post

Re: Bf5 trophies glitched/bugged

★★ Guide

Same. Globetrotter went from 87% to 75%. Rank 150,000 and 500,000 points aren't unlocking. And how am I supposed to get the frontlines achievement when the game-mode was removed??

Message 41 of 708 (3,971 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Just to inform the people who stopped playing the game until the achievements are fixed: There is now a message displayed in main menu of the game which says that on the 4th of June at 8am UTC there will be a new client update rolled out. Maybe this will fix the achievements too.
Message 42 of 708 (3,872 Views)

★ Guide

Unfortunately the patch doesn’t seem to have fixed the issue.  I have downloaded installed and played a game. Still no jack of all trades trophy!

Message 43 of 708 (3,735 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

For all who are struggling with globetrotter, death from above fender bender have you tried staying in the same server until you have completed your task. I mean it worked for me my globetrotter and death from above trophy I I got on the 30th/31st of May. 

Message 44 of 708 (3,678 Views)

★ Apprentice

Im having the same issue with the trophies. Yesterday I got more than 5 stationary weapon kills for the trophy "death from above" and the previous days I got several and nothing. Also the "Elite" trophy didn't pop up and "Jack of all trades". I have more than 100 k in each class and more than 250k in assault only. 

I guess with the last update they really screwed up the game. The Death from Above trophy is a difficult one to get, so I completely wasted my time these days trying to get it for nothing. I hope they fix this issue ASAP otherwise they are gonna lose players. Im gonna stop playing till they fix it.

Message 45 of 708 (3,673 Views)

Re: Jack of All Trades doesn't unlock

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here on PS4 with Jack of all Trades.

Message 46 of 708 (3,673 Views)

★★ Guide
The other day I was able to get death from above. For me it was 5 kills in ONE round of conquest. My friend got it shortly after and his were in different games. Seems to be a mixed bag.
Message 47 of 708 (3,629 Views)

★★ Novice

I also have problem with grim reaper (30 kills in multiplayer), i did 120 kills but that one doesn't want to pop.. the roadkills one required me 9 instead of 5 and popped like 2 minutes after my last road kill (PS4)

Message 48 of 708 (3,476 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here , jack of all trades bugged xbox one

Message 49 of 708 (3,432 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Although I can see that the “stay in the game till done” strategy may work around this issue the fact is these achievements/trophies have broken since the update.

It needs fixing and hopefully retrospectively unlocking the achievements for those who have already earned them. I’m not sure if that would be possible for Death From Above, etc. but you never know.

Message 50 of 708 (3,396 Views)