I uninstalled to see if that worked but it didn't 

Message 31 of 708 (3,143 Views)

Re: Jack of All Trades trophy glitched

★ Guide
Same here
Message 32 of 708 (3,143 Views)

Re: Jack of All Trades doesn't unlock

★★★ Apprentice
Thanks for the update, I’m deliberately holding off playing the game until there is confidence the scores will count for achievements.
Message 33 of 708 (3,102 Views)

Re: Bf5 trophies glitched/bugged

★★★★★ Newbie

I had issues with the jack of all trades achievement on Xbox. I had 75% with the support assault and medic and recon left. I got 100,000 with the recon but yet did not unlock. Still at a frustrating 75% hopefully this gets fixed soon 

Message 34 of 708 (3,065 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I can also confirm the same is happening with all MP achievements for Xbox One. Fender Bender, Globetrotter, Jack of All Trades and Elite all will not unlock for me.
Message 35 of 708 (3,048 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Globetrotter I suggest staying in one server and don't leave until you have completed every map from the beginning of the round to the end of the round. Worked for me anyway. 

Message 36 of 708 (3,004 Views)

★★ Novice

I’m having the same issue, definitely have 100,000 on every class, played for a few hours after also and nothing. Tried resetting application still hasn’t been awarded, notification and in the trophy library

Message 37 of 708 (2,960 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Same problem here on ps4 cant get the death from above trophy !!

Message 38 of 708 (2,903 Views)

★ Guide

Same problem for me.  Jack of all trades not unlocking.  I have 110K+ on all 4 classes and not trophy.  PS4.

When is the fix expected to be released?

Message 39 of 708 (2,838 Views)

★★ Novice

Also having this issue. Started playing BFV last week and my 100K player score achievement has not unlocked, I’m level 30..... 

Globetrotter achievement keeps resetting % progress as well. Hope you guys can get a fix out soon! [XB1]

Message 40 of 708 (2,956 Views)