Bf5 trophies glitched/bugged

by MikailEmin70

Original Post

Re: Bf5 trophies glitched/bugged

Community Manager

@deetigo 

They team was aiming to address them in this update and we're hoping to get a confirmation from players on live servers.

Blueberry.png
Message 211 of 708 (1,685 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry Hey there blueberry. Trying to unlock elite and jack of all trades. Completed a round of TDM, restarted ps4 and the game, completed another round of TDM. Stayed on the end of round screen till new game started. Went to the ps4 dashboard and no trophies.
Message 212 of 708 (1,680 Views)

Community Manager

@iardas82 

Thanks for getting back! I'll try to track down more info on this and get back to you all as soon as possible. For these type of fixes it might take a bit of time to sync up with the Xbox and PlayStation servers since it's a tie in feature with their services. I've been in situations before where an achievement popped up out of nowhere that I earned hours prior. 

We know this is a very important aspect to gaming and we've made it clear to the team how urgent this is to you all. Thanks for hanging in there.

Blueberry.png
Message 213 of 708 (1,654 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry Just finish played. Completed 4 match. And no trophies/achievements.
7gb+ patch and nothing fix for trophies .....👍🏼
Message 214 of 708 (1,650 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry I am sure you guys will find a way to solve the issue 👍
Message 215 of 708 (1,641 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry Thanks for your answer!
Message 216 of 708 (1,630 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Stats error. And steel no trophies. 

Message 217 of 708 (1,405 Views)

★ Apprentice

I can confirm aswell

Played a round of conquest, team deathmatch and breaktrough. Restarted my playstation and played a round of breaktrough again

Nothing popped for me.

Assault class 105000

Medic class 115000

Support class 175000

Recon class 117000

Roughly my scores, at least rounded down.

I hope you can updates us on the status tomorrow.

Did someone try to reinstal the game and try again?

Message 218 of 708 (1,257 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry thanks for the response,  we all really appreciate the communication. And await the update or fix that will help us all move on with our lives 😃, and get back to blazing the Battlefields without hindering people's online games. 

Message 219 of 708 (1,252 Views)

★★★ Novice

Already got way more than 500,000 experience and more than 100,000 on each class and yet no trophies for me.

Message 220 of 708 (1,127 Views)