Bf5 trophies glitched/bugged

by MikailEmin70

Original Post

Re: Bf5 trophies glitched/bugged

Community Manager

@MikailEmin70 

Death from Above is considered one of the more difficult ones to accomplish. Have you checked out tips from the community that might help get it to register for you? We're currently not aware of any known issues around it not registering for players.

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/164849/the-death-from-above-achievement-trophy-is-ab...

Blueberry.png
Message 11 of 708 (3,412 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I've had 7 stationary weapon kills over the last couple of days also I've played all conquest maps and not received my globetrotter trophy.
Message 12 of 708 (3,404 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I feel since the latest patch is where is all gone wrong I had no problems with other trophys on bf5

Message 13 of 708 (3,398 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I did. Just took a little practice with the plane mechanics but sure enough I destroyed more then enough. On different maps too but still no trophy. Can you, as a community manager, ask the devs to look into it ? I got a feeling this happened due to a patch. Not a lot of people got it glitched. Most people unlocked the trophy while the game had no expansions yet.

Message 14 of 708 (3,384 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem here. I think the progress is not saved when you change or leave the server (for the trophy). This problem is due to the last update, there are plenty of people who have the same problem whereas before nobody complained (4/5 posts on reddit for exemple). Same problem on Xbox...

Message 15 of 708 (3,430 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@GrimmReaperJay 

For the Globetrotter trophy are you selecting an official DICE Conquest server and playing the match all the way from the start until the next map loads, or do you think you might have left mid-game from one of them.

@MikailEmin70 

We'll relay this over to the team to be aware of, don't worry!

Blueberry.png
Message 16 of 708 (4,516 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I couldn't say I've started from the beginning on every map but definitely played and ended the round on every Conquest map I will carry on trying just in case. I can definitely confirm the death from above trophy is glitched I have now have a count of 10 stationary destroyed and kills but still no trophy. 

Message 17 of 708 (3,404 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Great ! Thanks for the quick response !

Message 18 of 708 (3,381 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hey guys! I can confirm that not only PS Trophies are glitched. PC Origin Achievements are affected too. I started playing BF 5 Multiplayer a few days ago. Every single achievement unlocked correctly and I only had to farm 100k points for each class and 500k in total for my two remaining achievements. I now have more than 100k per class and more than 500k in total but both achievements did not unlock. GrimmReaperJay is right it must have something to do with the latest patch. I completed all the other Achievements before the last patch and they worked correctly. Hopefully EA can fix this and the achievements will unlock correctly even if you already have more than the necessary amount of points.

Message 19 of 708 (3,364 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Same here. Jack of all trades and Elite trophy bugged. Ps4
Message 20 of 708 (3,335 Views)