Bf5 trophies glitched/bugged

by MikailEmin70

Original Post

Re: Bf5 trophies glitched/bugged

★★★★★ Apprentice

Like EA_Atic and dwwin already said, the trophies are no longer glitched and unattainable. I unlocked my last three trophies today and yesterday.

Eager Beaver, Jack of All Trades and Elite.

Unbenannt.PNG

Message 701 of 708 (3,873 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Christian2310 Can I ask how you efficiently earned The 500,000 score in two days? I remember it seeming like such a grind to get 100,000 per class.
Message 702 of 708 (3,852 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@KR1ST0F3R Today i mostly played the grind and fortress mode. The action focuses on a few places. There a many possibilities for easy points on these modes: reviving, healing, ammo...
But the best thing is the recon plus the flare gun. You can make so many points with it. I had a round with 18.000 points. I couldn't believe how many points i made. xD
Message 703 of 708 (3,836 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Wow now I’m seriously done with this game. The fact that some of you guys are okay with this fix and are fine with starting from scratch boggles my mind. Don’t let these guys normalIze this behavior. I have never had issues getting trophies for most games and the fact that this is the best a AAA developer can do is garbage. 

Message 704 of 708 (3,671 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@deetigo I look in battlefield tracker for first time. How can I find stats show me how many scores I actually got, just found out when I read this comment about Completing an order don't count and not every point belonging to class.
Message 705 of 708 (3,612 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@untildawn85 @Just swipe dawn Standard smile

Message 706 of 708 (3,599 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@untildawn85 Stats will change after you are finishing round
Message 707 of 708 (3,591 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hey everyone, 

I have closed the topic and issue has been resolved.  

I want to thank everyone for there efforts and patience on the issue it took a while but we got there in the end. 

/Atic
Message 708 of 708 (2,856 Views)