Re: Bf5 trophies glitched/bugged

by dwwinn

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

What’s this talk of Jack of all trades still being glitched? 

A misunderstanding I hope. 

Message 691 of 708 (2,117 Views)

★★ Guide
@Qualle960 The dude gave himself 435 XP because he knew no one would accept this haha
Message 692 of 708 (2,111 Views)

★ Guide

@s7ev_kingdoms yesterday after grinding all day

Message 693 of 708 (2,070 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Atic C’est scandaleux donc on doit tout refaire ?! Vous prenez vraiment les gens pour des abrutie ea

Hors de question que je me retape les 500 000 xp a bon entendeur faite une maj et une vrai cette fois !!!!!!!
Message 694 of 708 (2,066 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

thank you!

I've just started playing Xbox One / Battlefield V then stopped because the achievement system wasnt working for it.

I can now get back to playing Battlefield again.

So glad I realised before I put major hours into the game.

Message 695 of 708 (2,057 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I hope they will fix this! I am NOT going to grind for all of this sh*t again! The utter incompetence at DICE is unbelievable and unexeptable! A 2x or 3x XP week would be the least they could do to compensate for the damage!

Gears 5 comes out in a few hours, I'm going to play a good game instead. Goodbye BFV!

Message 696 of 708 (2,014 Views)

★ Guide
@partyboy_a2t Just wait they'll break the game and the trophies again with the next update. All while making sure their microtransactions are fully functional. If you want the platinum you've got about a month to grind it out.
Message 697 of 708 (1,974 Views)

★★ Guide
@sfutrhyershsdr All the theories saying that it was for monetary gains make sense. Now people are forced to play the game AGAIN for longer than they did. More time on the game = bigger chance someone spends money on skins.
Message 698 of 708 (1,973 Views)

★★ Guide

Yeah I hate that I feel like I have to rush through this, because all signs point to the next update breaking things again, as always, so I wouldn’t be surprised if trophies broke again. 

Message 699 of 708 (1,968 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

Let’s just hope they don’t add dlc trophies lol

Message 700 of 708 (2,516 Views)