by DontYouEverSay

Original Post

Re: Bf5 trophies glitched/bugged

★★★★ Guide
@Sidecar940 About what?
Message 661 of 708 (1,862 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is frankly embarrassing. Not only do we have grind this * out for unlocked trophies again but we still don’t have a great solution to obtain Hoist the Flag. I guarantee you these guys could have easily fixed this but instead reset stats to keep the player count up. I said it before but please boycott anything related to EA/DICE. 

Message 662 of 708 (1,820 Views)

Message 663 of 708 (1,781 Views)

★★★ Novice

Guysss 

leave the rest 

any solution for the frontlines server????

Message 664 of 708 (1,667 Views)

★ Guide

@DontYouEverSay  Nope. There’s only one grand operations server NA right now and you’d have to get lucky. You have to lose as the British on the second turn for panzerstorm, and you’d have to just play out Rotterdam. Teammates are booty though so good luck

Message 665 of 708 (1,593 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

*Random Post XD

Back into the day when I first got Battlefield 5 (on release day) every single trophy was not even bugged or glitched. So, like an average trophy hunter I did the stories on hardcore difficulty and most of the multiplayer trophies. The only ones left were the grindy ones, which were Jack of all trades, Eager beaver and Elite. I got eager beaver but it was too late. I tried to platinum the game but I hadn't even touched it for 2 months because I was getting fed up with the multiplayer and the lack of free time. So here I am, learning that the trophies are still kinda "broken". I don't think I will bother with grinding the life out of the game for 2 golden trophies and therefore the platinum, so I will,probably, let that platinum "fly away" XD.

Message 666 of 708 (1,464 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@ak57gamer You must grinding the heck out of it or 2 golden trophies will haunt you! its 2 more!!!! lol :D DO IT!!!!
Message 667 of 708 (1,300 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I keep having a dream that I load up bf V and the trophies pop and I get the platinum! Then I realized this is EA and that dream will always be just a dream unless you grind some more.....

Message 668 of 708 (1,296 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

jack of all trade is still glitched 

Message 669 of 708 (1,215 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

This joke has gone too far. Obviously they didn't even test it Thumbs downThumbs downThumbs down

Message 670 of 708 (1,210 Views)