Re: Bf5 trophies glitched/bugged

by Pr0j3ctM4yh3m87

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice

But does this work?

Or do you have to start from zero with a new game, to reach the 100000 points again? 

Message 601 of 708 (1,366 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Atic wrote:

Hey everyone,

With the today's patch, we have addressed issues with the above Trophies "Jack of all Trades, Globetrotter, Death from Above, Elite Trophy" play a few rounds to update your stats and let me know if the Trophies pop up for you!

/Atic

After playing for two hours on 4.4, with all classes, finishing multiple games, being level 52 and level 20 on all classes, I can confirm that nothing has been addressed.

Message 602 of 708 (1,346 Views)

★★ Guide

Guys, I told you. It’s not 2030 yet!

Message 603 of 708 (1,303 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Wow this game is more broken than my love life. This game is pretty much unrepairable. I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN. I don’t think the issue was actually looked into, more so that it was never worked on in the first place, instead they added more stuff to cover it all up. Fix your damn game and existing problems before you add other stuff in.. it has been at least 4 months. 

EA should really look for actual proper professional game coders instead of going out into the jungle and capturing a bunch of simpleton apes and hiring them to be your coders. Seriously it shouldn’t be hard to code a simple command that makes a requirement that pops a trophy... seriously..

Message 604 of 708 (1,295 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I reckon that the trophies didn't actually pop? So where are we now, left with anger and hate against a small EA Bf department? The thing is, trophy hunters are considered to be not the main target group of any game whatsoever, they don't care about this minority and rather sell some nice useless cosmetics to keep up cashflow.

Message 605 of 708 (1,159 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Is any1 doing start from scratch? I read every1 comments and I don't see any1 doing start from scratch. 

Message 606 of 708 (1,117 Views)

★ Guide

I’ll count my score and grind for a few hours I’ll let everyone know don’t waste your time.

Message 607 of 708 (1,076 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@untildawn85 wrote:

Is any1 doing start from scratch? I read every1 comments and I don't see any1 doing start from scratch. 

Ummmm, I hope not. Getting it all again is not really a fix is it? Not to mention you would no longer be able to check the progress once you level your class to 20. 

Message 608 of 708 (1,071 Views)

★★ Novice

How to reset stats ? If i have level 20 in all class its still is a small chance to get this trophy or in this life is impossible.

Message 609 of 708 (1,060 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@dwwinn Ya please let us know if it works for you. If it does then I guess I'm forced to grind and rack the scores up again, but if it doesn't work for you then I'm done.
Message 610 of 708 (1,052 Views)