Re: Bf5 trophies glitched/bugged

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

★ Guide

There is no invisible people walking around anymore. No game breaking glitches. They’re still releasing * cosmetics. Like what are we even doing. We’re clearly not a priority. My melee weapons for the campaign even glitched out! If it weren’t from a helpful support agent I would’ve wasted even more time. He said that EA can’t grant trophies. So that means we’ll probably have to do 20+ hours of grinding for score trophies again, on the same maps. For days, and that’s even if they fix the damn bug. He recommended I post about it on the forums to find answers. Like come on man. 

Message 541 of 708 (1,402 Views)

★ Guide

This is getting beyond a joke. I have waited for months for this patch. We’ve had updates since the problem yet no fix. I’m pretty sure this will not be fixed anytime soon. Blueberry blocked some of our messages once because we were speaking out now we are being totally ignored. Everybody +XP this if your done buying any more ea titles

Message 542 of 708 (1,349 Views)

Community Manager

@Christian2310 wrote:

CONFIRMED FIXED/FIXED IN NEXT UPDATE

Issues with the Elite, Jack of all Trades, Globetrotter, and Death from Above achievements/trophies.

• Platforms Affected: All

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/184701/battlefield-v-quality-of-life-tracker/p1?new=...

@JIM_THE_CHAPMAN 

The team has it scheduled to be fixed in Update 4.4. Thank you all for your patience waiting for this update to arrive.

Blueberry.png
Message 543 of 708 (1,337 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Will it unlock automatically or do people have to start earning those points from scratch? 

Message 544 of 708 (1,302 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry When it will be update? Next week?
Message 545 of 708 (1,295 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry What about the Eager Beaver achievement? That isn't tracking either Xbox One.
Message 546 of 708 (1,271 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@untildawn85 Its not official, but its highly likely to release next week. There should be new infos next monday or tuesday. The new patch was in certification in this week by Sony and Microsoft.
Message 547 of 708 (1,256 Views)

★ Guide

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure the fix was "scheduled" to be fixed last month. So we'll see if this actually gets fixed this time.

Message 548 of 708 (1,130 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@iardas82 According to what Blueberry said, we’ll have to get the points from Scratch...
Message 549 of 708 (985 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@guz2221 wrote:
@iardas82According to what Blueberry said, we’ll have to get the points from Scratch...

Hahahaha. And that is called a fix? Omg

Message 550 of 708 (929 Views)