Re: Bf5 trophies glitched/bugged

by hyperboi017

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

Todos nos estamos perdendo tempo aqui, queria completar o game mas pelo visto vai ficar incompleto na minha gamertag.

Message 471 of 708 (1,136 Views)

★ Guide

Playing on the same server only works with globetrotter. I average  a very large score every game and have not gotten eager beaver

Message 472 of 708 (1,629 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

There's a new uodate on Ps4, any information on what it does? 

Message 473 of 708 (1,613 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Doesn't fix anything to do with trophies sadly. So we are still screwed.

Message 474 of 708 (1,585 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
All our complaint and dissatisfaction with this company's neglect to solve this problem is being discussed here in an internal forum of the company itself. Our dissatisfaction with EA's support and inability to resolve its defects should be made public.
Message 475 of 708 (1,535 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@x7eight
What’s Changed?
Eliminated the most common cause of crashing on all Platforms, across all game modes
Separately fixed a different issue, addressing a hard crash in Practice Range when interacting with Planes

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/192292/battlefield-v-update-4-2-2
Message 476 of 708 (1,526 Views)

★★ Guide
@Christian2310 Is this 4.3 then or?
Message 477 of 708 (1,515 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@mrPSYCHish DICE called this Patch "Update 4.2.2".
4.4 is still scheduled for the end of the month. Dont know if there will be a 4.3 patch.
Message 478 of 708 (1,507 Views)

★★★★ Novice

No I do not believe it is I think that is still on the way. However this is really getting annoying because all of us have been practically begging EA to fix this for I believe around 2 months. Than we get told next update , next update.Than when the next update comes up, and fixes things that I haven't heard anyone complaining about, and doesn't fix the trophy issue at all. This basically sums up what EA thinks about it's Consumers.

Message 479 of 708 (1,497 Views)

Cant't unlock some trophies.

★★★ Newbie

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region Asia
On which server did this happen? All server
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 2019.5 after an update
Summarize your bug 100000 points , 150000 points and 500000 points trophies can not be unlocked.Also the trophy which concerns the frontline's flag has the same issue.And the trophy about the Conquest map by the way.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? If you still unlock them you can find out you will never unlock them.
What happens when the bug occurs? Even if I reach the requires,the trophies still can't be unlocked
What should be happening instead? The trophies should be unlocked.

FIX IT!!!

Message 480 of 708 (907 Views)