by BlackDevil990

Original Post

Re: Bf5 trophies glitched/bugged

★★★★★ Apprentice
Message 421 of 708 (1,684 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice
@Christian2310 Hahahaha I won’t hold my breath.

I’ve been playing Battlefield since Bad Company 1 in 2008 and got every Battlefield platinum so far (most of them twice between my 2 accounts) & always pre-order my games with highest edition aswell but after this **** I’m done with EA!
Message 422 of 708 (1,659 Views)

★★ Novice

Dernier jeu EA que j'achète !!!!  Battlefield 5 pire que Battleront 2

Message 423 of 708 (1,636 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry What do you think about all of us? Because it seems like we are all idiots asking you a favor .. when it is not a favor, but an obligation to bring the game to work completely. I think everyone should be asking for a refund for buying a defective product without any support !! but we are all still asking them to simply correct it and still keep making fools of us!

If we soon have no information and a solution to this .. I will start looking for my rights for being misled.

Message 424 of 708 (1,623 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Christian2310 Yes, I wrote this several posts ago. The 4.4 update is planned for the end of August.
Message 425 of 708 (1,614 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

They simply ignore us in this forum. I think the best thing what we can to do is write them on reddit/twitter . On reddit/twitter, they respond to messages more often than here.

Message 426 of 708 (1,610 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
This is complete nonsense, I'm pretty sure it was scheduled/said to be fixed in this update, yet we are given the run around again.

How about you release a simple 10mb patch to fix trophies unlocking next week? It can't be so complicated.
Message 427 of 708 (1,497 Views)

Community Manager

This is scheduled to be addressed in update 4.4. The team was determined on making sure people weren't getting killed by invisible soldiers and ensure the game's stability is improving as we head into new chapters. I'll try my best to track down information on whether this will be retroactively granted to those that have completed it already so you can continue to focus on other achievements/trophies in the meantime. I imagine it will be, but I don't want to set any false expectations moving forward. I'll get back to you ASAP.

Thank you for your patience!

Blueberry.png
Message 428 of 708 (1,460 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry Hope it’s really truths... :/
Message 429 of 708 (1,427 Views)

★★ Guide
@deetigo Key word is “scheduled” it also was “SCHEDULED” to be in this patch.
Message 430 of 708 (1,417 Views)