So disappointed.. No trophies fix..

Message 402 of 708 (1,433 Views)

Re: Bf5 trophies glitched/bugged

★★★★ Guide

Full Notes

Message 403 of 708 (1,418 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry what is going on? Why are you all can’t do this like a month. It’s make so laughs. And why are you team support promise what they will fix achievements in 4.2 update (on reddit) ?

Message 404 of 708 (1,403 Views)

★ Guide

Just wait, tommorow the patch will come out and the game will still be a broken mess, except for the microtransactions, and @EA_Blueberry will just say, "we are working to fix the issues, thank you for your patience."

Message 405 of 708 (1,328 Views)

★★★★ Guide

And all starts again. Every day they say “we fix this tomorrow “

Frown

Message 406 of 708 (1,266 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

I have ZERO confidence in DICE. 4.4?? Next week is 4.2... how long will we have to wait for simple achievement tracking fixes? Why not in 4.3? Probably because they either don’t care to fix it OR they don’t know how. Just keep sweeping trash u see the carpet until it gets full.

Message 407 of 708 (1,253 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Told y’all not to get excited. What absolutely embarrassing trash tier support they’ve given us. 

Edit: 4.4 doesn’t even say anything about trophies! 

Message 408 of 708 (1,184 Views)

★ Guide

Absolute joke. Ea are done for me. I am sick of them. This is the last game I buy from them. I hope you all join in and stop buying their trash

Message 409 of 708 (1,098 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry

3 months and 3 major updates. Still no fix. A major joke. I have never seen something like this before. Congratilulations to those involved. I will never buy from EA ever again.

Message 410 of 708 (1,078 Views)