Re: Bf5 trophies glitched/bugged

by PaulCoe

Original Post

★ Apprentice

Thank you for the update  blueberry. I hope the team can come up with a fix to make everyone hapy on this post. Im sure you will

Message 341 of 708 (2,180 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry Thanks for the update but thought I would raise a couple of points

• Why did it take so long to make in onto the list of issues
  • You have been telling us for weeks that the developers are looking into it - clearly not the case as it hasnt been on the priority list
  • Even after all this time the description of the issue is incorrect - its not just stats tracking that is broken and it is not possible to earn the achievements/trophies.  If the development team believes it is only the stats that are wrong it probably explains why its not been a priority to fix it any quicker

If you are going to manage a community forum at least be correct with the information you provide and make sure the issues are correctly communicated to the development team. 

Message 342 of 708 (1,839 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry I agree with others on this issue. You have described the problem all wrong. That will not be fixed. We will have another wait now. This is ridiculous. If I failed so miserably at my job I would be fired. This is becoming a joke
Message 343 of 708 (1,803 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

We can at least hope it's just a bad description and whatever is causing the trophy issues gets fixed. It better fix the frontlines trophy too, what a mess having to go through 20+ games for a chance to get close to 20 flags.

Message 344 of 708 (1,783 Views)

★★★★ Guide

blueberry, Some news about update or anything? :/

Message 345 of 708 (1,658 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

How do you even unlock frontlines trophy now? This is beyond a joke

Message 346 of 708 (1,581 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Play grand operation for 20hrs until it cycles through the 2 games enough times for a chance at 10 captures. It's ridiculous 

Message 347 of 708 (1,544 Views)

★★★★ Guide

They added Frontlines!!!

Message 348 of 708 (1,183 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Any word on the other trophy issues? 

Message 349 of 708 (1,124 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@x7eight That’s steel broken.. Frown