Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Bf5 trophies glitched/bugged

by Nwerff

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Thank you for the update  blueberry. I hope the team can come up with a fix to make everyone hapy on this post. Im sure you will

Message 341 of 708 (1,649 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry Thanks for the update but thought I would raise a couple of points

• Why did it take so long to make in onto the list of issues
  • You have been telling us for weeks that the developers are looking into it - clearly not the case as it hasnt been on the priority list
  • Even after all this time the description of the issue is incorrect - its not just stats tracking that is broken and it is not possible to earn the achievements/trophies.  If the development team believes it is only the stats that are wrong it probably explains why its not been a priority to fix it any quicker

If you are going to manage a community forum at least be correct with the information you provide and make sure the issues are correctly communicated to the development team. 

Message 342 of 708 (1,308 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry I agree with others on this issue. You have described the problem all wrong. That will not be fixed. We will have another wait now. This is ridiculous. If I failed so miserably at my job I would be fired. This is becoming a joke
Message 343 of 708 (1,272 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

We can at least hope it's just a bad description and whatever is causing the trophy issues gets fixed. It better fix the frontlines trophy too, what a mess having to go through 20+ games for a chance to get close to 20 flags.

Message 344 of 708 (1,252 Views)

★★ Guide

blueberry, Some news about update or anything? :/

Message 345 of 708 (1,127 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

How do you even unlock frontlines trophy now? This is beyond a joke

Message 346 of 708 (1,050 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Play grand operation for 20hrs until it cycles through the 2 games enough times for a chance at 10 captures. It's ridiculous 

Message 347 of 708 (1,013 Views)

★★ Guide

They added Frontlines!!!

Message 348 of 708 (652 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Any word on the other trophy issues? 

Message 349 of 708 (593 Views)

★★ Guide
@x7eight That’s steel broken.. Frown
Message 350 of 708 (577 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help