Re: Bf5 trophies glitched/bugged

by sfutrhyershsdr

Original Post

★ Apprentice

This game is so full of game breaking bugs, that i'm sure the trophy glitch is not high on the priority list unfortunately. My squad and I have been playing Battlefield for 9 years together, and we haveall had enough. We have stopped playing BFV. We have always put up with the bugs from previous Battlefields, because we loved the franchise, and the content plus ranking/achievements were there. We also all pre-ordered since Bad Company 2.

After pre-ordering BFV Deluxe Editions and getting ripped off on the bonus content, then the game goes on sale for 50% off two weeks later... We already started to feel jaded. Yet we continued to play. The content on release compared to EVERY previous Battlefield was one quarter of what we expected, single player and multiplayer. Drip feeding content, max rank of 50, 4x War Stories... I could go on, but everyone knows the issues already. Then, the bugs... Game breaking bugs.

It's a sad state. And needless to say, my crew and I won't be pre-ordering another EA title... We pre-ordered Battlefront 1 and 2 as well, and we all know how that went. We have tried to support DICE, but EA's greed has obviously affected franchises across the board. Enough is enough, stand up, and vote with your wallets! We deserve better! 

Message 301 of 708 (1,330 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Its really just a EA joke. they tell what they have another serious problems but this thread have a really big score Confused Zipped lips Shocked

Message 302 of 708 (1,238 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I have 100% trophy completion on 110 + games. And now I can't do anything but wait. I don't even know it will be fixed or not. EA not just ruined this franchise the whole business partnership with Sony is jeopardized. Trophy completion is part of the gaming experience as well. I still can't believe EA just watching players complaining and doing nothing. What's the point of this forum Thumbs down

Message 303 of 708 (1,196 Views)

★★ Apprentice

i had a feeling that they were just mocking us about this trophy thing.

Message 304 of 708 (1,113 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
@deetigo funny that they act like it's not a big issue yet the community has clearly made it known that it is indeed their biggest issue. And it's not like trophies/achievements are a new concept. They've been mandated for since the last generation. It's not Sony or Microsoft's problem to activate it for the players as it is the developers responsibility to make a functional game.
Message 305 of 708 (1,065 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Message 306 of 708 (1,052 Views)

★★★★ Guide

They just..

Deleted msg :D

Message 307 of 708 (936 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I am also missing the achievement where you need to get 100.000 points with each class. All classes have at least 110.000 or more and nothing, also, the achievement tracker on Xbox One shows 25% (as if I only got 100.000 with one Class).

Been checking this thread for weeks (if not a month already) and this still hasn’t been solved... sigh... thought I’d post on it too to let them know I’m affected, I only need this 80G achievement to get all full 1000G...

Message 308 of 708 (927 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hoist the flag is basically unobtainable let alone glitched now. You'd need to stay in that server for 20hrs just for a chance at 10 flag captures.

Along with all the trophies being bugged and needing to be done in 1 go I can confirm the 159k experience trophy also bugged out on me.

Message 309 of 708 (880 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@FIITHAZ08 A core component of the game not working is a pretty big issue imo, I'm not sure how anybody could think otherwise.
Message 310 of 708 (877 Views)