Re: Bf5 trophies glitched/bugged

by deetigo

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@Fire_Ant37 

I have no doubt that the responsibility of the trophies is not unlocked by EA. It is no use transferring responsibility from what they can not solve for weeks. But unfortunately the only thing we can do is hope that one day they will be able to correct this ... until then it is still more defective product.

Message 291 of 708 (1,446 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Battlefield V Trophies glitched/bugged is highest points than any topic and been longer than month than any topic and they want focus on invisible skin and the last tiger letter glitched out? Okay.   *FACEPALM EA*   Amazing...   c_c

Message 292 of 708 (1,295 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

1.20 patch installed. Started the game no trophies. Completed a round of conquest still no trophies.  

Restarted the console completed a TDM still no trophies. 

Message 293 of 708 (1,247 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide
@untildawn85 EA logic... -_-
Message 294 of 708 (1,242 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Obviously EA doesn’t think glitched trophies is a problem. It’s just some simple work it could be fixed easily. I’m very disappointed and BF V will be my last EA game 

Message 295 of 708 (1,227 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry Hopefully a fix arrives soon,  I have worked hard and many hours to maintain my 100% trophy profile on 350+ games - it would be shocking to lose it due to an introduced glitch!  I run software development teams and if I let a bug like this persist through several releases someone would probably lose there job and it would probably be me.  I was sympathetic to start with due to my experiences with releasing large software solutions but this is now getting ridiculous.  Fix the bug its not that hard.

Message 296 of 708 (1,213 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry 

It seems like we've all been here for more than a month asking for a favor to correct the achievements. This is not a favor, it is our right and an EA obligation to give us a 100% running game with all the features, but do not do that. What we all want to know here is when will we have this corrected? since it was past EA time to comply with its obligations.

Message 297 of 708 (1,175 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Knew this update wouldn’t fix it. 

It’s not even a priority, skins and micro transactions are though.

Time for me to stop supporting this trash, AAA developers with worse support than small Indie devs. Its been nothing but disservice after disservice from EA and DICE. 

Edit: Just logged in and noticed the $39.99CAD chapter 4 booster pack, no shame huh? lol. 

Message 298 of 708 (1,104 Views)

★ Guide

I played a few matches tonight and no change. I should have the platinum now as I’ve done all that need to be done but missing the 150k score trophy 500k trophy 10 frontlines trophy and jack of all trades trophy. Ea is a joke

Message 299 of 708 (919 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Still no fix. It's outstanding the EA Games's ability to broke every game they touch - and this time with a patch! Congratulations to those involved.
Message 300 of 708 (884 Views)