Re: Bf5 trophies glitched/bugged

by arriver

Original Post

★★★★ Guide

I don't want to be rude and I don't want to fight with anyone. I'm just saying, we're being kept in the dark. If they don't want to fix the trophies, then just let them say what they don't want to fix and we're not going to sit around on this forum and wait for new information. Or to elicit information. 

Message 261 of 708 (1,658 Views)

★ Apprentice

i dont think that complaining all the time is the way. Or calling out devs.

Im sure they are working on it. And moderators of people in charge of updates on behave of EA wont start arguments or react to critisism.

I hope they keep making progress and close this chapter soon

Message 262 of 708 (1,638 Views)

★ Guide
@Nwerff Not to mention that it's not necessarily the devs fault. I'm willing to bet the higher ups push timelines that don't allow for testers and the devs themselves to release bug free games. I think a lot of us would say we respect the "lower level workers" (not trying to be offensive as they are the true workhorses) far more than the executives that just want a higher output that is "good enough."
Message 263 of 708 (1,632 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Same here not sure complaining or trying to rush the situation is helping any. I have worked in environments where if you complained they actually went slower at helping out the person. Not that they were supposed to but they did just that. I'm waiting here patiently and not playing Battlefield 5 right now. I mean I get it to some extent if this is your only game to play. But man I have a ridiculous amount of games to play currently and a lot due to the PS Plus games offered every month and a bunch of games I bought that I have not finished or even started. So I say go play some of your other games and wait for this to be done and maybe check back here from time to time for a possible ETA or update on the fix. I'm working Shadow Warrior right now a game I got years ago and never finished. You should try it if you haven't heard of it, its bad * ! First person view, Katana sword hacking off limbs, guns, flamethrower, crossbow, powers, Chi energy abilities ! Love the game ! 

Message 264 of 708 (1,600 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I just want to say that with each new update we get only new opportunities to buy some things. But we do not get the error correction from the start of the game. 

Message 265 of 708 (1,580 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

that's exactly what I do.I play other games and don't want to waste my time and passion on bfv any more. I really loved this game,but I will not return untill the trophy bug fixed.

Message 266 of 708 (1,517 Views)

Re: Jack of All Trades trophy glitched

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Grand Operations
Please select your region Australia
On which server did this happen? 
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 20/06/2019
Summarize your bug Hoist the Falg trophy didn't unlock. I captured more than 10 flags still no trophy
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 
What happens when the bug occurs? Trophy doesn't pop-up
What should be happening instead? Trophy should be awarded

Message 267 of 708 (1,416 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Fire_Ant37 im not playing bf5 now too. and i think if they fix the trophies i'll got all that left and delete the game
Message 268 of 708 (1,391 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@arriver They probably will add a new trophies.. XD
Message 269 of 708 (1,347 Views)

★★ Guide
@deetigo No they won’t. They didn’t add any to BF2 and that had no season pass. No season pass = no added achievements later on.
Message 270 of 708 (1,230 Views)