Re: Bf5 trophies glitched/bugged

by XSaintsMarioC4

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_OriginSupport  @EA_Benat  @EA_Blueberry When will this be fixed? The problem still persists and this Report is submitted as resolved.

Message 61 of 708 (2,831 Views)

Community Manager

@Deserter09 wrote:

It's not "broken", it's just disabled and for marketing reasons probably (Its very simple calculation, even in Profile you can see your score and stats. This is nothing compared to how the engine works and what not.. (Might be enabled just for some % of players). We probably need to wait for like 2-6 months until this product is not so popular and they will enable again. But if community continually report the problem, they face negative outcome and that effects sales, by then, they should enable it Standard smile

Many of the players do play just for trophies, and that keeps the game alive.

@Deserter09 

Following the release of update 3.4 the achievements have been reported to us not being tracked, so the team is investigating. A theory on the team intentionally disabling achievements for marketing purposes just about takes the cake. We don't have any updates to share around this right now and with EA Play this weekend, we'll do our best to find out more news for you next week.

Thank you for your patience.

Blueberry.png
Message 62 of 708 (2,811 Views)

★ Guide

This is definitely not fixed or 'solved'.  After the latest patch I am still unable to obtain the Jack of all Trades trophy or the trophy for accumulating 500k xp on the PS4.

Message 63 of 708 (2,809 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I put it as solved because answer was more than enough. They are looking into it and working on it calm down.

Message 64 of 708 (2,806 Views)

Community Manager

@Misbik wrote:

This is definitely not fixed or 'solved'.  After the latest patch I am still unable to obtain the Jack of all Trades trophy or the trophy for accumulating 500k xp on the PS4.

@Misbik 

Solution removed. Thumbs up

Blueberry.png
Message 65 of 708 (2,805 Views)

★ Apprentice
I have the same problem all my class have over 100k points and not trophy also with dead from above .. miss for Platinum ......
Message 66 of 708 (2,805 Views)

★★ Guide
That’s not solved...
Message 67 of 708 (2,781 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I have the same Problem on PS4 Pro and my friend aswell. I unlocked every Trophy exept "Death from above" and the two exp ones "Jack of all Trades" and "Elite" a few months ago. No Problem.

Yesterday (7.June.2019) i wanted to get the Platinum in BF5 and started with the "Death from above" Trophy. I managed to do the requirements 10-15 times, but it didn't unlock. I'm 100% sure i did it right!

Now i'm to afraid to go for the others as they might be glitched too.

I hope this is going to be fixed in the next patch. Please. 

Message 68 of 708 (2,623 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I am not too worried about Elite or Jack of All trades. A simple patch can easily see our scores and trophies can pop up next time we sign in to the game. Since our scores are there already I think we will be fine.

What pissed me off was the Hoist The Flag trophy but I got it so I am cool.

Message 69 of 708 (2,377 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Are there any updates on this?

Message 70 of 708 (2,289 Views)