Re: Jack of All Trades doesn't unlock

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Re: Bf5 trophies glitched/bugged

★★ Apprentice

People are reporting that hitting lvl 20 with all classes finally made the trophy pop. Not for everyone though. Long shot but worth it I gues

Message 21 of 708 (3,680 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I can't get that trophy and the elite one either! I think it's a tracking score problem. Frown

Message 22 of 708 (3,661 Views)

Bug trophy Elite and Jack of all trades

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region South America
On which server did this happen? All
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug Trophies ELITE and JACK OF ALL TRADES DONT POP. I already did everything that showed in the description of these two trophies and I have not yet conquered. All classes more than 130k EXP Total EXP more than 500k
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Trophy system
What happens when the bug occurs? Trophy dont drop
What should be happening instead? Get trophy

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region South America
On which server did this happen? All
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 28/05/2019 00:00
Summarize your bug Trophies ELITE and JACK OF ALL TRADES DONT POP. I already did everything that showed in the description of these two trophies and I have not yet conquered. All classes more than 130k EXP Total EXP more than 500k
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Trophy system
What happens when the bug occurs? Trophy dont pop
What should be happening instead? Drop trophy

Message 23 of 708 (3,591 Views)

★ Guide

I'm having the same issue.  According to my profile stats, I am now approx. 120k points with each class and my Jack of All Trades trophy did not pop either.  I am on the PS4.   I cant confirm the 500k one yet as I'm still 20k shy. I should hit that tonight.  Hopefully it works...

Message 24 of 708 (3,598 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

My friends have unlocked the score based achievements on Xbox a while back but now they don’t unlock at all. From this thread it sounds like the issue affects all platforms since last week’s update.

This needs a patch, can we please have confirmation it is being worked on?

Message 25 of 708 (3,535 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Still no joy with the death from above trophy. Can't confirm if Jack of all trades is the same. Finally got my globetrotter trophy. So not sure whats going on with the trophys/achievements. 

Message 26 of 708 (3,432 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Estou com o mesmo problema

Message 27 of 708 (3,419 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Ok so I recieved my death from above trophy/achievement. I can't be 100% sure but I believe its to do with the servers. I destroyed 3 manned stationary yesterday afternoon, but I had to go out so I started again last night. I destroyed 4 in one match. I was about to call it a night because the next match I kept getting shot down by the same guy in a fighter jet. A little message to him telling him I was trying to get my trophy was all it took he messaged me saying he was on AA hun at the back of the map and it finally popped. :=) 

Message 28 of 708 (3,360 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Which map ?

Message 29 of 708 (3,351 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Update!

We've passed this along to the team and just heard back this is tasked as something they're looking into addressing as soon as possible.

Thank you everyone for your reports! If we hear anything specific from their end we'll let you know right away.

Now, almost ready for a long weekend of playing Battlefield on the new map Mercury. Standard smile

Blueberry.png
Message 30 of 708 (3,765 Views)