Re: Getting the "Women's Clothing" item for my home?

by Yndesent

Original Post

Beta objects needed for party actions.

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
OS Version 8.1.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1002962264135
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to party with island counter. Kitchen rack, Wall knife, and Oven hood are needed for certain actions. They are beta objects which not available in worldwide release.
What do you expect to see? The items needed 'should be' utensils rack and pot rack since these items are tied with culinary career.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Thailand
Additional feedback

The game shouldn't ask for items that's not available in the game anymore. Please resolve soon. Thanks!

Message 5 of 6 (614 Views)

Getting the "Women's Clothing" item for my home?

★★★★★ Apprentice

So I just realized that many of the potential party interactions with the items unlocked by the fashion career require the Women's Clothing object. I unlocked that item in career rewards, but it's at the fashion studio, because it wasn't a home item. The "Fashion Forward" collection that is unlocked for the home by this career doesn't include the Women's Clothing object, even though it's pictured in the thumbnail. It only has the dresser, the mirror, and the clothes pile.

Is this object hiding somewhere in the layers of menus, or is there some way to move it to my home, or is this an oversight by the designers?

Message 1 of 6 (571 Views)

I'm not sure what you mean, could you add some screenshots of what you mean?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 6 (551 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Unfortunately, the party I was attending that had the "creative chaos dresser" has ended, and I didn't think to get a screenshot of it at the time. It was one of the grayed-out interactions on the "Creative Chaos Dresser," with a list of items needed to do the interaction. One of those items was called "Women's Clothing."

I thought that was the career reward I had seen earlier, but I see that is actually called "Womenswear Line." Oops. Anyway, I have a screenshot of the items included in the "Fashion Forward" set that you unlock with the fashion career, none of which is called "Women's Clothing," and also one of the Fashion Career workplace item that I thought it meant.

Possibly it just meant that someone at the party had to be wearing women's clothes? I can get a screenshot of the grayed-out dresser interaction tomorrow when I can host my own party, but unless I get a few more simoleons before then, I'm not going to have the other required items placed, so I won't actually be able to test that hypothesis.

Message 3 of 6 (544 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Here's the screenshot with the items still needed for all the interactions. I have no idea where to find these things or how to get them. They're just called "Women's Clothing," "Men's Clothing," and "Coat Rack."

Message 4 of 6 (528 Views)

Re: Beta objects needed for party actions.

★★★ Newbie

I was going crazy looking everywhere for wall knives and couldn't find them. Glad to know this is an issue with the game and not my eyes. 

Message 6 of 6 (529 Views)