Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bespin Map Grenade Glitch

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug I experienced this glitch while in the Bespin map in one of the corridors while attempting to throw a grenade that went straight through a wall.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? DARKORANGE2794
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 25/08/18 & On The 26/08/18
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 12:45 PM On 25/08/18 & 11:23 AM On The 26/08/18
In what game mode did the bug occur? Arcade Mode
What is your time zone? BST - GMT + 6:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? To reproduce the problem please follow the instructions listed below thank you. 1. Start in the main menu of the SWB2 game. 2. Go and start a arcade mode match and make sure you have these parameters set before you start the game, Make sure the map is set to Bespin and have it set to team battle. 3. While playing the match go and walk in one of the corridors and attempt to throw a grenade at the wall and see if the grenade goes through if so then you have successfully reproduced this glitch.
What happens when the bug occurs? While in the Bespin map in one of the corridors while attempting to throw a grenade it goes straight through a wall.
What do you expect to see? This fixed asap preferably before the Aug 29th update to the game.
Please select your region Europe
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

@EA_Ataashi @EA_Atic

Message 1 of 3 (359 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bespin Map Grenade Glitch

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Darkorange2794

I'm sorry for the late reply Embarrassed

Are you still experiencing this problem? Also, did the glitch appear only in one particular corridor on Bespin? Wondering

Thanks!

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (273 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Darkorange2794

I'm sorry for the late reply Embarrassed

Are you still experiencing this problem? Also, did the glitch appear only in one particular corridor on Bespin? Wondering

Thanks!

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 3 (274 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Hey @EA_Ataashi

Thanks for getting back to me on this please don't worry about the late reply I totally understand how busy you and your team are so it's cool man no need to apoligise. Standard smile

Yes about that grenade glitch I was experiencing I can now confirm that all is good now and I haven't had any issues recently with the map all seems good now and working correctly . Standard smile

Many Thanks!
DARKORANGE2794
Message 3 of 3 (245 Views)