Bella gets promoted and becomes a bear

by dirty_milos

Original Post

Bella gets promoted and becomes a bear

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.71.86.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? City living, Get to work, Get together, Seasons, Dine out, Outdoor retreat, Luxury party stuff, Romantic garden stuff, Spooky stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Bella gets promoted to Lead Detective and becomes a bear.
What happens when the bug occurs? Bella gets promoted to Lead Detective and becomes a bear.
What do you expect to see? Bella remains human when promoted to Lead Detective.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Bella gets promoted to Lead Detective and becomes a bear.

Tried to attach a PNG screenshot, but Submit button won't work.

Message 1 of 4 (413 Views)

Re: Bella gets promoted and becomes a bear

Hero
@dirty_milos What happens if you use the cheat: sims.modify_career_outfit_in_cas and change it to the right uniform ? Does she change back ?

You will probably need to make that picture a bit smaller.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (392 Views)

Hero
@dirty_milos Are you still having issues with this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (269 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Yes. I didn't use that cheat, and I don't want to. I have just reported a bug so that the developers can solve it.

Message 4 of 4 (252 Views)