Being asked to reset my password

by abc1087062281

Original Post

Re: Being asked to reset my password

★★ Novice

I only use my household wifi network, and yes, it continues to happen.

Message 11 of 20 (2,370 Views)

Community Manager

@diablucifester 

Thanks for getting back to me. That's really odd. You obviously shouldn't be needing to reset your password so often. I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. 

Aljo.png
Message 12 of 20 (2,360 Views)

★★ Novice

That made no difference. I'm attaching a screenshot of what i always see as well

Message 13 of 20 (2,351 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@diablucifester 

Are you sure you're logging into the right account? I'm not seeing Madden 21 as ever having been played on the one you're posting with. There's also no Xbox gamertag linked to it. If you keep changing the password for the wrong account, I can see why this would still be coming up.

Aljo.png
Message 14 of 20 (2,341 Views)

★★ Novice

then i don't know what account it has me under. as you see in the screenshot, it already has an account attached to my xbox gamertag (devalex11), So which one it is, i have no idea. when i check my ea account, everything looks correct, so i don't know why it wouldn't be the same. my phone wont recognize the qr code to make it easy, and the web address took me to eahelp. I only have used my one email for decades.

Message 15 of 20 (2,329 Views)

Community Manager

@diablucifester 

I think it would be best to contact an advisor about this so they can look up the account. To do that, message @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 16 of 20 (2,327 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo Madden asks me to reset my password and provides a QR code and website but neither work
Message 17 of 20 (2,102 Views)

Community Manager

@Leads1230 

What happens when you try to reset your password?

Aljo.png
Message 18 of 20 (2,089 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I reset my password on this site, but on the game it still pulls up the faulty QR code 

Message 19 of 20 (2,086 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@diablucifester Are you still having this problem or did you fix it ?
Message 20 of 20 (1,584 Views)