by Nogoodatthisisme

Original Post

Re: Game thinks I’m a trial player

★★★ Newbie

Still doesn’t work even if set to not home console 

Message 261 of 578 (1,557 Views)

Re: Game thinks I’m a trial player

★★ Novice

I have this problem as well. It won’t let me play.

I have a disc for it on the Xbox one 

my gamer tag is Bmatt02 

If anybody can help that would be very helpful.

Message 262 of 578 (1,541 Views)

Re: Saying im a trial player yet i own bf5 on disc

★★★ Apprentice

I can't believe this has not been fixed yet. If you buy a game you should be able to insert the disc and play, I shouldn't have to jump through hoops powering off and on changing settings just to play a game that should work in the first place. EA you really need to get this sorted out or send us a code for the digital version. I would be happy to send you back the the physical disc that as of now is useless... 

Message 263 of 578 (1,225 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Atic Alright my issue is very technical due to my main account (the only one that I ever use for anything) is saying I'm a trial but my second one can play if I have the main signed out but if my main is on in any way it will not work.
Message 264 of 578 (1,208 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yeah, we know it is tied with accounts and I (and others too) will not register a new account, also a new EA account as that is such a pain in *. Also, I reject to be deleting my saves or switching anythin again, that is not the real solution. 

Message 265 of 578 (1,200 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@RobinsLTD I agree it seems to be more tied to the accounts themselves rather than a download issue and getting another account set up to play it is not optional especially with my 107hs of in game time played with lv 64 and my assault, medic, and support fully lved
Message 266 of 578 (1,298 Views)

★★ Novice

I have just tryed this and still not working

Message 267 of 578 (1,275 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

So I had the same issue and tried all the troubleshooting steps mentioned  on this forum. Then I contacted microsoft support tried some troubleshooting steps with them and it seems that my issue is now resolved. Please try the following steps: 

1. go to Settings > All Settings > System > Console Info > Reset Console > Reset console, Keep games & Apps.

2. During set up it will ask you the following " we found the settings from your last xbox, including system, preferences, and ease off access. Want to apply them now? - apply now or no thanks.

3. Select apply now.

4. It will restart your console.

5. Once everything is set up again, start your BF5 game.

6. It should now work.

Helped by Aldrin V - xbox support

Message 268 of 578 (1,262 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Fearror Not to down this method but I have already tried this method for myself and it did not work, I will try it again to make sure.
Message 269 of 578 (1,233 Views)

★★★ Novice
@tankxtitan66 well I was quite suprised it worked for me. I even restarted the game and xbox to see if it still would work after a restart and it did! But if it doesn't work i would recommend to chat with xbox support. They opened a ticket and are now aware of the issue.
Message 270 of 578 (1,224 Views)