Beast Mastery II Progress Lost... It is resetted.

by ToorRok

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Beast Mastery II Progress Lost... It is resetted.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Oneplus 6
OS Version Oxygen OS 10.3.10
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Beast Mastery II Progress Lost...
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? ???
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Hungary

I have a problem... I was at processing quest mission, which it was Beast Mastery II, in Quest tab.
On every CRancor raid, i was stayed up all late night for joining to raid with last team when Rancor have a very low health. You dont know how it is tiring and stressful... Sleepy, stressing about that i will miss it, etca... But everytime it was succesful.

This is a few week old screenshot, i made it for my guild mate when we chatted about it:

beast.jpg

I believe, i would be at 7/10 by now (that screenshot above is 2 weeks old), including fewdays ago rancor raid. When I checked Quest tab, i noticed that it disappeared there, and checked Achievement tab, and it was there. I guess it was moved to there. But i lost all processing sorces...! Frown  It all resetted....

beast2.jpg

I would like to ask back my sorce... It was really tiring, and i was happy about that i will be complete it soon, but no.....

Best regards,

Haderach

Message 1 of 4 (253 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Beast Mastery II Progress Lost... It is resetted.

EA Live QV Team

Hi @ToorRok 

This has already been reported to the team and they are currently investigating it.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (230 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @ToorRok 

This has already been reported to the team and they are currently investigating it.

Message 2 of 4 (231 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_UltraSlide

Simple question, simple answer. Yes or No. Not asking why, just Yes or No.

Is the progress lost permanently? Yes or no
Message 3 of 4 (206 Views)

@LendersQuiz The QA support on this board does not fix game issues. They identify bugs and report them to the studio. The studio fixes bugs and decides on compensation.

Ultra slide will not be able to answer your question because they do not have the answer.