Be A Pro bug in CHL tournament

by zaaachx

Original Post

Be A Pro bug in CHL tournament

★★ Novice

Product: NHL 21
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When you play Be A Pro and win choose to start in Europe, you win the first game and you see the interview question post-game implying you lost the game. You play the second game and win and after the game you get an interview question saying you've been kicked out of the tournament.
What happens when the bug occurs? You get prematurely kicked out of the Champions Hockey League tournament and you simulate straight to the draft.
What do you expect to see? I would like to complete the Champions Hockey League tournament.
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Offline
Insert Game Mode or Feature here Be a Pro
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 12:00 PM
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? zacc#2004
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? English

Hey, I had an issue twice with Be A Pro where I chose to start my career off in Europe and play through the Champions Hockey League tournament. However after winning the first game of the tournament I realized that the interview question I received was saying that we lost the game. Thought that was weird but went to play the second game of the tournament. After winning that game I had an interview question saying that I lost the game and was kicked out of the tournament. Thought that was even weirder because I won both games by over 4 goals. After that interview I realized that the game was simulating directly to the NHL Draft without finishing the CHL tournament. Can this be fixed please? I want to have a satisfying beginning to Be A Pro and I was really excited about all the new additions to the game mode. I just hope there aren't tonnes of bugs like this.

Message 1 of 5 (676 Views)

Re: Be A Pro bug in CHL tournament

★★ Novice

I'm not the only person this has happened to. Happened in this guy's YouTube playthrough of the game, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwI8AMgRyWQ&ab_channel=G20 @31:25 in this video the reporter asks a question that says "Aside from the result" even though his team won. In his next video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP9Ns5-O4gQ&ab_channel=G20 @13:54 he gets the celebration that his team moved on after winning aggregate on goal differential. Literally a couple seconds later in the video he says that the game skipped the finals, the next round or whatever was supposed to come after those first two games. Can you guys please fix this or at least respond to me because this hasn't just happened to me.

Message 2 of 5 (631 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I can confirm I have experienced the same bug under the same circumstances, although on PS4.

Message 3 of 5 (569 Views)

★ Guide
@scoopskippotato I can confirm this also. (PS4)
Message 4 of 5 (511 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Me too. Won first 2 games in Europe and was out of the tourney after second win. One of the PS trophies is to win this tourney, but its impossible with glitch.

Only thing that works is pay to win modes which they have lawsuits against now. 

Message 5 of 5 (497 Views)