Re: Bb8 roll with the punches zeta still broke

by macdiarmada9

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

Happened to me in Territory Wars yesterday under a JTR lead.  Used JTr's assist ability and no one assisted after BB8.  No one had debuffs on them to prevent from assisting.

Message 11 of 22 (581 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @macdiarmada9 and @Acidwormss and thank you for your reports.

We have tested this today but were unable to reproduce.

Did you had other Resistance characters who could be called to assist in your team? If you could provide us further details (video, details of both teams) we can investigate this further.

Message 12 of 22 (543 Views)

★ Apprentice
It was a full resistance team. zFinn, Poe, RT, scav Rey and bb8. I can't video it as there is no TB running.
Message 13 of 22 (540 Views)

Re: BB8 - Roll with the Punches zeta not always working

★ Novice

I have just experienced a similar issue, Han Solo attacked my bb8 twice ( double tap, ignores foresight ) bb8 countered both attacks but only called someone to assist once ( at the first counter ). His call to assist is limited by nothing, if I don't miss something. I think especially a zeta should not be bugged.

Message 14 of 22 (427 Views)

Re: BB8 - Roll with the Punches zeta not always working

★★★★★ Apprentice
3Pyoshi, that happened to me in the sith raid in phase 1 yesterday. Nihilis hit BB8 twice, and he countered twice, but only had someone assist him once.
Message 15 of 22 (376 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_HighCommand seriously are you just gonna ignore this? @

Message 16 of 22 (499 Views)

★ Apprentice
Helllloooo? Does anyone read these forums ffs
Message 17 of 22 (422 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

very seldom... we have bugs here that are weeks or months old which never got a "flagged for review" or "flagged as a bug" maybe even never read by EA or CG... and we have the flag for bugs that are month or years old (even from the old forum) and still not fixed... i think they have much to less employees even if they supposedly earn 13million dollar per month:
https://seekingalpha.com/article/4077140-electronic-arts-gets-galaxy-money-star-wars-mobile-game

thats from 2017 i guess in 2018 they have much less income, surley because of this and many other issues that led to the demoralization of the player

Message 18 of 22 (410 Views)

★ Apprentice
It's crazy. I've never played a game where they blatantly ignore bugs but nerf things instantly if they're not going their way..
Message 19 of 22 (400 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi all,

Apologies for the late reply on this. As @EA_HighCommand mentioned previously, we were unable to reproduce this. For the next Territory Battle, it would be very helpful if you would be able to provide a screenshot and let us know in which Phase and battle did you encounter the issue to be able to investigate further.

Message 20 of 22 (390 Views)