by crinrict

Original Post

Batuu First Order Bug

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.75.125.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You can go to batuu and do first order missions.
What happens when the bug occurs? I'm sending my sims to batuu. I'm doing the first task of the first order. When I want to take the 2nd task, it says your level is insufficient. And also when I try to make an arrest in the 2nd mission, it is not done and on top of that, the game error occurs, I cannot travel at all and save my game.
What do you expect to see? Being able to unlock the 2nd mission when I complete the 1st mission and the arrest in the 2nd mission.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. 1.75.125.1030

I haven't played sims 4 in patch 1.73.48.1030 so I'm not sure when the bug occurred. I normally use mods but to find out if the problem was caused by mods, I removed my mods and started a new game and the bug was still there.

Edit By Crinrict: Fixed Duplicate Template, adjusted formatting for readability 

Message 1 of 5 (577 Views)

Re: Batuu First Order Bug

Hero
@PyroBetaa Sounds like you're reporting multiple things here.

Could you post a screenshot of the insufficient level message ?

For the arrest, sounds like this issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-SW-Arresting-Someone-First-Order-gets-stuck/td-p/9...

And for the third issue: What error code are you getting ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (536 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Actually, there is no message that your level is insufficient. Previously, when I completed the 1st task while playing in batuu, the 2nd task was opened. Now, when I look at the tasks after completing the 1st task, only 1 task appears, and when I move my closed mouse to it, this task opens at the next rank.But ı can't level up because there are no missions.

Edit By Crinrict:  Removed formatting for readability

Message 3 of 5 (512 Views)

Hero
@PyroBetaa Like this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/JTB-Missions-don-t-get-credited/td-p/10381143 ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (490 Views)

Hero
@PyroBetaa Is the link above what you're seeing ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (442 Views)