by Wolfgod420666

Original Post

Battlepass broken

★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Sadboiwolfie
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Wraith
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Play screen
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. We all got disconnected randomly
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 10 or 11
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Probably line june 1st
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I'm level 85 in the battle pass havent been able to equip anything after level 63 in the battle pass
What should be happening instead? I should be receiving something every level of the battleapass
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go onto my account sadboiwolfie I havent heard of anyone else's doing this

anything after level 63 I cant equip on my account I'm level 85 now on the battle pass

Message 1 of 6 (415 Views)

Re: Battlepass broken

Community Manager

Hi @Wolfgod420666

That's definitely strange. Just to confirm, you did purchase the premium Battlepass on this account? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 6 (382 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes sir 100% I can equip everything in the battle pass up to 63 I'm almost level 90 now everything from 63 to 90 is locked out of know where 

Message 3 of 6 (375 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi, I'm curious, do you happen to recall approximately when you hit level 63/64?

Edit: I see it now, the LL quip. For now we're looking at this. If at any point the items reappear, please let us know. 

Alternatively, if you hit the end of the season and the items have not shown up, can you grab a snapshot of your lobby page with your username and BP level (I have no doubt you'll max out at this rate) and we'll chase it further. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 6 (337 Views)

★★ Novice

I think im almost level 100 if there's anything I can do just lmk

Message 5 of 6 (320 Views)

★★ Novice

Update after hitting level 101 all the free stuff from 63 to 101 are unlocked but the battle pass stuff is still locked

Message 6 of 6 (288 Views)