Battlefront 2 hdr bug ps4 pro

by rolo190684

Original Post

Re: Battlefront 2 hdr bug ps4 pro

★★★★★ Apprentice

Same happens here on XBOX ONE X with Panasonic TX-75EXW784.

Ugly color banding and saturation issues, especially on the loading screens.

Please fix this * DICE, it looks terrible and causes eye cancer.

Message 41 of 112 (2,390 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I am having the exact same issue on my Xbox One X with my LG 55 B6P OLED TV. The images on the loading screens look horrible and blotchy with halos like the images that have been posted in this thread. The blacks are highly pixelated in all cut and loading scenes. 

HDR is on. This happens across all colour bitstreams - 10 and 12 Bit also. 

Message 42 of 112 (2,321 Views)

★ Apprentice
It seems like Dice and Sony don’t give a damn. Man I am glad I only paid $17 for this game. This game has more lag and tech problems than I ever had on any other MP. Battlefront 2 was flawless on a technical level.
Message 43 of 112 (2,306 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I got this game a week ago, and been having the same issues on my Xbox One X, using a Samsung KS9000 4K UHD TV. I am so glad I found this thread because I have been very upset about this issue. It doesn't matter if I turn off HDR, or even turn off 4K in my console video settings and set my TV to 1080p resolution, as the issue even shows up in 1080p, but it is not as bad; it is far more exacerbated in 4K resolution.

I know this issue is not prevalent on my base Xbox One because I played the game on it, and did not see any of these issues. This makes me conclude that it's something to do with how the Xbox One X reads and delivers the assets on screen.

*Please EA, we are desperate for a patch to resolve this extremely annoying issue. PLEASE EXPEDITE AND DELIVER A PATCH!!!
Message 44 of 112 (2,284 Views)

★ Apprentice
I meant to say battlefront 1 was flawless on a technical level.
Message 45 of 112 (2,267 Views)

★ Apprentice

This issue is STILL present after the latest patch. Banding and brightness still jarring on menus and loading screens. Would be great to know if the team is looking into this problem.

Message 46 of 112 (2,041 Views)

★ Apprentice
I don’t think ea cares. This ya their forum and someone should respond to us.
Message 47 of 112 (2,020 Views)

★★ Novice

If the problem won't be fixed they should at least refund the purchase price.

No other business is allowed to sell defective products to consumers without offering a refund.

That is the same as theft!

Message 48 of 112 (2,004 Views)

★ Apprentice
The only reason I tolerate it is cause I paid $17 for the game, free dlc and the issues are only in the menu and not in game graphics. But I hate looking at the intro and battlefront logo looks terrible.
Message 49 of 112 (1,991 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I am still experiencing this HDR issue with PS4 Pro on a Visio 4K HDR TV.  Please provide an update on to when this will be patched.  Thank you.

Message 50 of 112 (1,979 Views)