Re: Battlefront 2 hdr bug ps4 pro

by CenturyXXI

Original Post

★ Apprentice
I have the exact see problem & worse the ps4 pro fans get very loud and the system extremely hot during loading screens
Message 71 of 112 (1,804 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

did anybody note any change after last large update? Me not

Message 72 of 112 (1,750 Views)

★ Apprentice
Nope. No change. Still way to bright on menus and loading screens.
Message 73 of 112 (1,730 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm also still seeing the ugliness after the latest update. I'm on a ps4 pro and Vizio M55 . All other HDR content in games and 4k blu rays look great. EA please fix this issue, it's unprofessional that a triple A title hasn't been patched for this yet
Message 74 of 112 (1,723 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
ME TOO, I'CANT SEE THE 4K AND HDR IN ALL GAME.
Message 75 of 112 (1,696 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
YES! WHERE IS THE 4K AND HDR???? -_-
Message 76 of 112 (1,691 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Super upset about this. It’s pretty evident when HDR content is on, calibrated, and working correctly during gameplay. Really disappointing to be playing a “XBOX ENHANCED” title when the first thing you see is a pixelated logo full of halos and crushed blacks. Cut scenes and loading screen look like *. I double-checked HDR Peak Brightness settings during gameplay and otherwise per other user's suggestion and made sure both white squares match. It seems like an awful miss for this game (I'm sorry to say). What kind of QA process misses something this obvious? I'm playing on a LG OLED B6 with XBOX ONE X. I can’t believe how much I paid for this game to deal with this, the claim award and crafting bugs. Most folks with 4K systems paid a premium to get the best visual quality, and here we are. Gameplay looks amazing, but that “wow” feeling is immediately crushed every time I see a campaign cut scene or loading screen. Come on EA... I know this is likely a P5 in the grand scheme of fixing the game (which I still love and play), but little things like this, truly make the game feel unfinished... And I'm your fan! So help the fans out!

Message 77 of 112 (1,551 Views)

★ Apprentice
I have the same awards bugs where I didn’t get credit for playing thru the campaign. So I didn’t get most of my chapters completed. I replayed the campaign chapters and it still didn’t register that I completed them yet but it shows them done.
Message 78 of 112 (1,534 Views)

★ Novice
This also affects the Xbox one s. When I try load in its all the whites are very grey in gameplay and everything else. When I turn off the HDR function on my TV it sets back to white but it's bull because I don't get to see that awesome colour range and sharpness.
Message 79 of 112 (1,485 Views)

★ Novice

How has this not been fixed yet? This thread was reported in November. Please fix.

Message 80 of 112 (1,415 Views)