Re: Shown location of package in Strike is not correct

by Nagrom66

Original Post

Re: Battlefront 2 Objective on Strike are not updating

★★★ Novice

This has happened to me repeatedly on Kimino and Yavin 4. Both times on Yavin 4 I was playing the Imperial side. Rebels had the object and moved through the map, but for me the icon said it was still at the base, in one game they delivered it. the item was being delivered but still the icon said it was at the base. 

On Kamino i was the separatists and when a team mate had the object i could never tell where it was or who had it, as the icon remained at the original spot. 

Message 11 of 26 (906 Views)

★ Apprentice

Issue still seen from time to time

Message 12 of 26 (946 Views)

★ Novice

I see this every time I'm attacker on Jakku.  If someone picks up the flag the icon changes to defend, but doesn't follow the carrier.  If it's dropped it has the ring around it, but shows at the spawn and can't be picked up there.  If I follow the carrier and try and guess where it dropped I've been unable to pick it up that way.  Makes the mode near unplayable.

I haven't seen this on any other maps or as defense on the same map, but consistently on Jakku as attackers.

PS4

Message 13 of 26 (888 Views)

Message 14 of 26 (861 Views)

Re: Objective cant be defused on strike

★ Apprentice

I think it's not the same issue. Your issue maybe more like this one ?

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Shown-location-of-package-in-Strike-is-not-correct/m-p/6510740...

Message 15 of 26 (843 Views)

★ Novice

I see this every time I'm attacker on Jakku.  If someone picks up the flag the icon changes to defend, but doesn't follow the carrier.  If it's dropped it has the ring around it, but shows at the spawn and can't be picked up there.  If I follow the carrier and try and guess where it dropped I've been unable to pick it up that way.  Makes the mode near unplayable.

I haven't seen this on any other maps or as defense on the same map, but consistently on Jakku as attackers.

Message 16 of 26 (906 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
I have that issue on Jakku, Death Star and Endor, and I've had an issue where I can't set off objectives on Starkiller base and no square shows up to turn it off
Message 17 of 26 (879 Views)

Message 18 of 26 (866 Views)

★ Apprentice

Issue still seen several time yesterday, even after patch 1.1

Playing on PC.

It's very frustating when trying to win a game and you can't help your team much because you don't know where the package is...

Message 19 of 26 (781 Views)

★ Apprentice

It seems to happen more on certain maps.

Jakku seems to be where the issue is reproduced the most often, as attackers. I did several maps yesterday, and 2 times I was at Jakku attackers, and I had the issue. I know at least someone else on the team had too, he complained on the chat.

Message 20 of 26 (763 Views)