Re: Battlefront 2 Darth Vader Glitch

by RogueZeroRendar

Original Post

Battlefront 2 Darth Vader Glitch

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug Darth Vader’s choke ability sometimes glitches and he gets stuck in an endless force chocking animation. When this happens he’s unable to jump, block or use any of his other abilities.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? NavieJester4
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 05/04/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 3:00pm
In what game mode did the bug occur? Galactic Assault
What is your time zone? JST - GMT + 9:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use his choke ability in different situations. Both times it happened to me was when I either didn’t get anyone in the choke or a bug happened and they got choke but didn’t get lifted up
What happens when the bug occurs? Stuck in endless chocking animation. No able to do anything else
What do you expect to see? A fix or patch within the coming months
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number None Xbox

Don’t have any game clips sorry. I will next time it happens
Message 1 of 2 (586 Views)

Re: Battlefront 2 Darth Vader Glitch

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I've started a topic on this not long ago, so this is just a duplicate thread of the same BUG. Here is it: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Eternal-Force-Choke-State-as-Vader/m-p/6724924#M12073

I ask you to go there and give it support, as one thread is better then multiple threads. I've provided a clip showing it happening 5 times in the same match, you can watch it here: https://youtu.be/Pto4ProY3gU

And thanks for sharing your experience with it as well, as I didn't experience myself in 2.01 yet, although I've seen another player experiencing it in a match I was playing against him.

Message 2 of 2 (557 Views)