Battlefield emblems not saving or adding to gallery

by xxoACEoxx

Original Post

Re: Battlefield emblems not saving or adding to gallery

★★ Novice

I've requested this several times from support.  They always tell me the same thing.  We are sorry for the inconvenience and follow our twitter for any updates to this issue.  With the many issues they are having I can't imagine this is one of the ones at the top of the list to fix.

Message 11 of 16 (528 Views)

★★ Novice
you should do it from battlefield companion app on your phone.go to emblem tab and reconfirm your emblem and if you have platoon you need to change your emblem there aswell or just leave the platoon then join.its should work.
Message 12 of 16 (517 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi EA_Blueberry,

Is there any update to the emblems issue yet, still no word on this being resolved.

Thanks

Message 13 of 16 (490 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue, tried to edit my old emblem for bf1, and now its gone. It can be seen only when editing it, but when u try to equip it, just blank square. It would be a really great thing to allow custom emblems for bfV too.

Message 14 of 16 (480 Views)

★★ Guide

I have seen players using the in game emblems but even though I have one selected they do not appear.

Message 15 of 16 (464 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Literally 

@hyperd0g wrote:

I've requested this several times from support.  They always tell me the same thing.  We are sorry for the inconvenience and follow our twitter for any updates to this issue.  With the many issues they are having I can't imagine this is one of the ones at the top of the list to fix.

Message 16 of 16 (442 Views)