Battlefield V launch game bug

★★★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number --
Enter RAM memory size in GB --
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Breakthrough (Grand Operations Day 2)
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen? --
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) --
Summarize your bug Everytime I launch BFV I have to reset my brightness and audio input settings and look through the Battlefield V prologue + the first war stories campaign over.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? --
What happens when the bug occurs? I just launch the game as normal and as soon as it's finished loading in it takes me to the very first steps when you launch the game for the first time. Like, the brightness setup and audio input setup. Then I have to watch through the Battlefield V prologue and do the introductory mission.
What should be happening instead? It should take me to the main menu and not having to watch the prologue every time.

Please just help me fixing this. It's getting really tedious having to adjust these settings and look through the prologue every time I launch the game. I tried to uninstall and reinstall the game but nothing happened in terms of fixing this.

Message 1 of 28 (2,272 Views)

Betreff: Battlefield V launch game bug

★★★★ Novice

I dont have any solution for this but I am suffering by the same problem and its annoying as hell.

Message 2 of 28 (2,190 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I have same problem Frown buth thsi is help look a little bit introduction and tehn push esc and quit. then game goes to maingame menu and the you can play multilpayer

Message 3 of 28 (2,176 Views)

Re: Battlefield V launch game bug

★ Apprentice

Same problems...

Message 4 of 28 (2,164 Views)

★ Novice

same here, so * ANNOYING

Message 5 of 28 (2,152 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Guys I have a solution twht worked -> go to documents/Battlefield V/Settings and change the  PROFSAVE_tmp in PROFSAVE.

Message 6 of 28 (2,139 Views)

★★ Novice
Same problems
Message 7 of 28 (2,111 Views)

★★ Novice
This seems to work for me, but if i make any further changes or play the career it still updates PROFSAVE_tmp
Message 8 of 28 (2,092 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

In my case I had to delete the complete Battlefield V folder within Documents folder and to play the prologue one last time.
But finally PROFSAVE isn't updated each time I play the game and the progress of the campaign won't be saved.

Message 9 of 28 (2,047 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have same problem too EA answer "since we're already done all the troubleshooting steps that are possible to try, i would suggest you to report this as a bug to our official forum so that our developers can have a look on it and the player who are experiencing this issue  can share their experience."

hope fix soon : /

Message 10 of 28 (2,001 Views)