Battlefield V The Last Tiger Challenge Bug

by steward202

Original Post

Re: PS4 Last Tiger Letter Glitched out

★★ Novice

or you could fix it so I don't have to run this mission for the millionth time...

Message 91 of 411 (3,737 Views)

Re: No unique tank skin after completing The Last Tiger

Community Manager

Hey @sopeyman23

The Battlefield team is aware of this, however we do have a workaround solution in the meantime in the thread below. 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/PS4-Last-Tiger-Letter-Glitched-out/td-p/7224877/highlight/true...

Blueberry.png
Message 92 of 411 (3,652 Views)

Re: PS4 Last Tiger Letter Glitched out

★★★ Newbie

I have the issue with AA/documents challenges not working while of course completing both multiple time successfully. Tried the work around for PC redid the mission a few times and the challenges still werent completed. I gave up on this since i spent many hours trying to get this to work. I think for a game like this, this needs to be fixed.

Message 93 of 411 (3,559 Views)

Re: No unique tank skin after completing The Last Tiger

★★★ Newbie

the real problem is: i soffer for 2 hours trying to go stealth on a game that is not designed to go stealth, playing with suck * IA, and at the end of this boring hell i got nothing, oh no sorry i feel something, not a skin but a big * up my * with the name dice on it.

Message 94 of 411 (3,631 Views)

Battlefield V The Last Tiger Challenge Bug

★★★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia 1080TI Version: 417.35
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32GB RAM
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Single Player War Story
Which part of the mode? The Last Tiger
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen? Complete the chapter without repairing
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug I can not unlock Complete the chapter without repairing.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to restore The Iger's Bite
What happens when the bug occurs? Will not unlock
What should be happening instead? Challenge should be done

Hello, I'm having trouble with a challenge in The Tiger's Bite can not unlock (Complete the chapter without repairing) have tried three times now.

Message 95 of 411 (4,428 Views)

Re: Battlefield V The Last Tiger Challenge Bug

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi, @steward202! It's a pretty common bug, to fix it try this:

• In Origin right click on BFV, then click game properties, and then on the cloud saves tab turn that off by unchecking the box and save.

• Go to C:\Users\username\Documents\Battlefield V and move the settings folder elsewhere like your desktop.

• Start BFV. You should be asked to change your brightness and sound settings then it will load you into the intro to war stories. Quit to the main menu as soon as you are able to.

• Load the war story that you are having issues with. If you have a stuck challenge on the second or third mission you will need to play through until that mission. I just chose easy difficulty so I could quickly run through the missions.

• Complete the challenge/collect the letters that were glitched for you.

• At this point I finished out the rest of the missions in that war story. I'm not sure if this is required though. Once back at the main menu, you now should have the check mark indicating that the war story was fully completed.

• Quit BFV. Go back to the BFV folder and delete the settings folder that the game auto generated. Then move back your old settings folder that you moved from the BFV folder earlier. Turn back on cloud saves.

• Launch the game and go to shipments under armory and your melee weapon should be waiting for you.

Message 96 of 411 (4,410 Views)

Last Tiger:The Tigers Bite, complete chapter without repairing

★ Apprentice

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? It was single player
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 12-8-18
Summarize your bug On the first chapter of The Last Tiger, there is a challenge to complete chapter without repairing. I did it 5 times with no accreditation. I called to report the problem and was told it would be fixed in a few hours. I tried again yesterday and on the third try, I noticed I had received credit on the pause menu in-game, but it still says incomplete when you’re looking at the main menu for the war story
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the war story? Apparently this is a fairly large issue that I was hoping would be resolved in this update that just installed, but after playing through it for about the 15th time, still no success in getting accreditation for it
What happens when the bug occurs? I can’t get my tank skin
What should be happening instead? I should be receiving credit on the main war story menu and receiving my rank skin that I’ve worked for

I have credit within the mission, but not on the main menu and I don’t have the skin. 

Message 97 of 411 (2,912 Views)

Re: Last Tiger:The Tigers Bite, complete chapter without repairing

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi, @dippinstokers. Endek66 had the same issue with the "Destroy all searchlights" mission, this is how he fixed in PS4

BFV on his PS4 has one Auto save file, which is found in Settings, Application Saved Data Management, Saved Data in System Storage, Battlefield V.

Firstly, he copied the Battlefield V Profile Save Data file to USB Storage Device and also uploaded a copy to Online Storage.

Then he went back into the PS4 Settings, Application Saved Data Management, Delete, Battlefield V and deleted the BFV file.

After deleting the file, he restarted BFV, replayed the introductions, then went into Play, War Stories, Nordlys, Acts, Still and Silent (yours might be different depending on which objective bugged out for you), and replayed the mission only focusing on completing the missing objective Destroy all searchlights (yours might be different).

When he completed the objective, an in-game message popped up indicating it completed. Then he went to BFV options and quit back to the game menu.

When he checked the War Story, the Destroy all searchlights objective showed as complete, but he was missing the previously completed objective info within the individual War Story Acts.

Next, he exited BFV completely, went back into the PS4 Settings, Application Saved Data Management, Saved Data on USB Storage Device, Copy to System Storage, Battlefield V, selected Battlefield V Profile Saved Data and Copy.

This returned the previously saved data back to the PS4 and all of the objectives I'd already completed as well as the previously bugged one was now showing correctly as completed.

Again, if you try this make sure you make USB backups before you attempt this work around.

Message 98 of 411 (2,825 Views)

Done everything, not receiving reward

★★★ Newbie

I have completed last tiger at 100%, but 

the game is saying I only have 2 letters, while at the story mission select screen it shows that I have all 6 collected, I have also completed all the challenges that have been recorded.

Message 99 of 411 (3,702 Views)

Last Tiger Letters Bugged

★ Novice

Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 12.14.18 13:50
Summarize your bug I completed The Last Tiger, all of its challenges, and found all of the letters. The game says I've only found 2 of them though, so it wont give me the unique Tiger skin.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play The Last Tiger and it might happen to you. I'm not sure.
What happens when the bug occurs? I don't get credit for finding all the letters and I don't get the unique Tiger skin.
What should be happening instead? I should be getting credit for the letters and the Tiger skin should be in my armory.

I have no additional information.

Thank you,

Have a nice day.

Message 100 of 411 (2,490 Views)