Re: Battlefield V The Last Tiger Challenge Bug

by II__SUSHI__II

Original Post

Re: Last Tiger SP Challenge Bug = Can't Unlock Tank Skin!

★★ Novice

its the same on xbox how about fix for this console.

Message 171 of 411 (2,459 Views)

Re: The Last Tiger challenges are bugged

★★★ Newbie

I also have this problem on Xbox I have done it over and over 20+ times and still can not finish it 

Message 172 of 411 (1,334 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Can you help me on ps4 please gamertag Zombieghost101 i have the same issue as him but its on ps4 help me fix it
Message 173 of 411 (3,195 Views)

★★★ Guide

Ah these kids :-) when you search "last tiger" in the search above you will find a ton of related post including masses with the solution:

For PS4 you can try this: 

1. Export the game save files to an USB drive.
  2. Delete the game save files in the console.
  3. Start the game. You'll have to adjust contrast and play again the intro.
  4. Now, play the War Story and complete the bugged challenge. It will show correctly achieved.
  5. Close the game, and restore the game save files from the USB to the console.
  6. Start the game, and you'll have your reward at the armory.

I hope it works for you.

Message 174 of 411 (3,162 Views)

Letters not tracking on The Last Tiger

★★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Single Player War Story
Which part of the mode? The Last Tiger
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug I completed all the challenges and found all letters on The Last Tiger and it's saying I'm missing one more letter even though it says I have 6/6.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? On single player War Stories.
What happens when the bug occurs? It doesn't track my letter progression on War Stories, specifically The Last Tiger.
What should be happening instead? It should be tracking correctly like any other battlefield before this buggy mess of a game.

Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 20/01/19
Summarize your bug I completed all the challenges and found all letters on The Last Tiger and it's saying I'm missing one more letter even though it says I have 6/6.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It's on the war stories menu
What happens when the bug occurs? It doesn't track my letter progression on War Stories, specifically The Last Tiger.
What should be happening instead? It should say I have all the letters overall instead of 5/6 on The Last Tiger.

I'm really tired of things not tracking in this game. You guy's fixed the multiplayer tacking, but now my War Stories letter's aren't tracking correctly. If you look at the bottom right of the picture I included, you can see that I have 6/6 letters but if you look at the overall letters on the left, it says I only have 5/6. This is very annoying because I spent a lot of time getting everything done so I can get a tank skin that isn't 25,000+  Company Coin since I can't even earn the right amount because I'm rank 50. Also, what's up with the level cap? You guy's have said anything at all about it and it's very concerning.  PLEASE FIX THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 175 of 411 (2,408 Views)

Re: Bf5 last tiger bug

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Since that bug still occurs, I can propose, at least for PS4, a solution which worked for me:

-Get a usb stick. Go to settings=>saved data management

- put the usb stick in and copy your saved data from storage to usb

- put the usb stick out an delete saved data on storage and online Storage both

- start the game, you'll have to adjust brightness e.t.c... you can quit the prolog from Narvik on. Then go to war stories and start the mission on any difficulty. The game still shows your previous achievments, that's normal ignore it.

- now the letters will be there you can get them. You won't have to do the challenges you already completed again! You can quit when you got the letters, to be sure do it when you're at the cathedral.

-put the usb back in and copy your saved data to the ps4 storage. Overwrite it yes.

- now you'll have the 6/6 letters and if you've done all the other challenges, the tiger skin

PS: it's possible to get the last 3 letters without fighting. After you shot down the planes, take the bazookas lying around to take down the shermans an kill all soldiers, don't enter the Tiger! Now you can simply walk to the letters, the game won't load any enemys now 😉 afterwards just get back in the Tiger an complete the mission normally

Message 176 of 411 (1,486 Views)

Re: Last Tiger SP Challenge Bug = Can't Unlock Tank Skin!

Community Manager

Hey @sirbill91  this was the workaround solution in the link I posted above. Does it work for you?

We have seen comments from players that this workaround have been working. Standard smile 

*For PC you can try this:*

1. Documents->Battlefield V->settings - Move all files out to desktop,
  2. Disable Cloud Saves and start game,
  3. Do the mission,
  4. Close game and put files back.

*For PS4 you can try this:*

1. Export the game save files to an USB drive.
  2. Delete the game save files in the console.
  4. Now, play the War Story and complete the bugged challenge. It will show correctly achieved.
  5. Close the game, and restore the game save files from the USB to the console.
  6. Start the game, and you'll have your reward at the armory.

*For Xbox it would similar:*

1. You would need to move the saved file from the Xbox to a USB stick,
  2. Clear local and cloud saves for BFV. (This wont remove multi player data)
  4. Now, play the War Story and complete the bugged challenge. It will show correctly achieved.
  5. lose the game, and restore the game save files from the USB to the console.
  6. Start the game, and you'll have your reward at the armoury.
Blueberry.png
Message 177 of 411 (2,419 Views)

Re: Letters not tracking on The Last Tiger

Community Manager

Hey @DABB_KINGRICH710  can you try the workaround solution EA_Atic posted on the first page of this post? The Battlefield team is aware of this happening and looking into it, but we're seeing others find a lot of success getting this fixed with the steps offered on the first page.

Blueberry.png
Message 178 of 411 (2,375 Views)

Missing Tiger Skin

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number 1080ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug Missing unique tiger skin from the war story
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? do the mission and not get the skin
What happens when the bug occurs? I don't get the skin after doing all the work
What should be happening instead? me getting the skin

I just want my tiger skin, this has been a known issue and I just got done with chat support and they told me to come here to get my skin so whoever sees this please help me out, I want this skin bad.

Message 179 of 411 (1,353 Views)

Re: Missing Tiger Skin

★★ Novice

Possible workaround from EA sources: 

WORKAROUND:

• Note the letters (or challenges) you are missing for that War Story - you'll need that information later.

• Delete your local save files (not the game). This will reset the War Story progress and your game settings - you won't need to complete all of the challenges again, only the missing ones!

• Once you deleted your data, play the War Story again. Again, you would only need to collect the letters and complete the challenges that previously were shown as not completed.

• When you complete the War Story and gather the missing Letters or complete the Challenges, you'll have the unlock! Enjoy!

Hopefully that will help. 

Message 180 of 411 (1,343 Views)