Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Game Menu
In which game menu were you when the bug occurred? All Menus in BFv
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen? All
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug Gameplay progression and unlocks shows as new items everytime I start the game.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure. it happens to me every time I open the game
What happens when the bug occurs? Everytime I start the game the menu shows the blipping icons to show that I have new things in my inventory. But its things I have unlocked already that are registered as new. The issue is in all menus, from assignments, armory and Company. also new unlocks from 1 game session shows as new again when I start the gamethe next day. And equipping and changing vehicles in my loadout doesnt save but resets everytime I start instead
What should be happening instead? New unlocks that I have already looked at should not register as new. Changes to my vehicle loadout should be saved so that I dont have to go in and update the loadout everytime I start the game.

Everytime I start the game the menu shows the blipping icons to show that I have new things in my inventory. But its things I have unlocked already that are registered as new. The issue is in all menus, from assignments, armory and Company. also new unlocks from 1 game session shows as new again when I start the gamethe next day. And equipping and changing vehicles in my loadout doesnt save but resets everytime I start instead

Message 1 of 6 (648 Views)

Re: Battlefield V Inventory unlocks doesnt save

EA DICE Team

Do you switch PC a lot with playing the game or are you on the same PC playing? @BumpierBuckle0 

/Atic 

Message 2 of 6 (575 Views)

★★ Novice

Same pc everytime.

Message 3 of 6 (569 Views)

★★ Novice

I have this problem as well. It's very annoying to go through all the items to make the dots dissapear. 

I have searched all the internet for a fix but I can't find any. I have reinstalled the game twice but it doesn't work.

Message 4 of 6 (553 Views)

★★ Novice

I have a new problem now which havent happened before..... but I dont get any Trial by Fire XP. I have done alot of the tasks needed tonight to unlock the weekly Weapon (the support weapon) and I can see that they are completed. But my Xp for Trial by Fire is still stuck on lvl 14 and doesnt go up. even though I clearly added up a few 1000xps in tonights games...

Come on DICE this is getting reaaaaalllly annoying!

Message 5 of 6 (541 Views)

Message 6 of 6 (468 Views)