Battlefield 5 - South African server crashes (Xbox)

by LockNLoad5753

Original Post

Battlefield 5 - South African server crashes (Xbox)

★ Apprentice

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region Other
On which server did this happen? South African
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 23.10.19 21:54 (more or less)
Summarize your bug Hi EA/DICE, Since the 161mb update on Xbox we have been experiencing server crashing like never before - the entire SA server crashes and kicks all the players, some people experience the game crashing at the same time. This happens at least 2-4 times a day/night, at least whenever I play, this only happens in battlefield 5 and only since the update. Please can you provide some feedback to this urgently as it is really hard to enjoy the game when its behaving irrational. Thanks, Cheers.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start a game in South african server multiplayer mode, then play the game and eventually the entire server crashes, kicking players and crashing some peoples games when this happens
What happens when the bug occurs? The entire server crashes and kicks all the players, some people experience the game crashing at the same time, forcing you to relaunch the game. This happens at least 2-4 times a day/night, at least whenever I play, this only happens in battlefield 5 and only since the update. This kicks about 64 players every single time, some guys just never come back as they are so sick of these bugs and small updates that break the entire mojo of everyone.
What should be happening instead? It should not be laggy or kicking/crashing servers.

Hi EA/DICE,

Since the 161mb update on Xbox we have been experiencing server crashing like never before - the entire SA server crashes and kicks all the players, some people experience the game crashing at the same time.

This happens at least 2-4 times a day/night, at least whenever I play, this only happens in battlefield 5 and only since the update.

Please can you provide some feedback to this urgently as it is really hard to enjoy the game when its behaving irrational.

Thanks,

Cheers.

Message 2 of 5 (1,155 Views)

Battlefield 5 - Xbox One South African Server crashes

★ Apprentice

Hi EA/DICE,

Since the 161mb update on Xbox we have been experiencing server crashing like never before - the entire SA server crashes and kicks all the players, some people experience the game crashing at the same time.

This happens at least 2-4 times a day/night, at least whenever I play, this only happens in battlefield 5 and only since the update.

Please can you provide some feedback to this urgently as it is really hard to enjoy the game when its behaving irrational.

Thanks,

Cheers.

Message 1 of 5 (1,144 Views)

Re: Battlefield 5 - Xbox One South African Server crashes

★★★ Guide
@LockNLoad5753 thank you for your excellent feedback:
can you please file a ticket here:
https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

thank you
Message 3 of 5 (1,134 Views)

Re: Battlefield 5 - South African server crashes (Xbox)

EA DICE Team
@LockNLoad5753 what kind of error message do you get when you are back in the main menu and if you search for the server you where just in, can you find it in the server browser?

/Atic
Message 4 of 5 (1,137 Views)

Re: Battlefield 5 - South African server crashes (Xbox)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@EA_Atic 

Some of my mates have been getting a message saying "Server disconnected" or your game completely crashes and you end up on xbox 'home'.

In terms of the server - server cannot be found at all after that.

Message 5 of 5 (1,132 Views)