Battlefield 1 Server Disconnected problem

by TheCatWhoLied

Original Post

Battlefield 1 Server Disconnected problem

★★★ Newbie

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug Unable to Play OPERATIONS at all
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unknown
What happens when the bug occurs? It says "SERVER DISCONNECTED", everytime.
Please select your region North America
In what game mode did the bug occur? Operations
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1060 3gb
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8gb

It seems to happen to other games every once and awhile too but it always happens to my operations,i have tried to fix it but i want to see if someone from EA can help me, my internet is fine, it worked before a certain time, the time it stopped working i sadly can't pin point because its been so long, i took a break from the game.

I want to fix it and i want to tell other people I've ran into who have the same problem how to fix it as well, ill add a recording of what it looks like from me entering to the error message.

if you have any questions id be glad to answer, i really do want to get back into the battlefield and help my team. 

(couldnt add recording because ur website can't handle anything above 1 gb, yall need to work on that, pretty annoying, showed you a screenshot instead but that doesnt really help you as much)

Message 1 of 3 (425 Views)

Re: Battlefield 1 Server Disconnected problem

★★ Novice
Hello, have you cheked your ping during gameplay? For you to have a regular gameplat ping must be closer to 0, if you have more than 180ping you should check with your isp or check your router
Message 2 of 3 (364 Views)

Re: Battlefield 1 Server Disconnected problem

★★★ Newbie

I can't even get into the games anymore

and in every other game i play, CSS, R6S, and so on, my ping is always or around 40-50.

Message 3 of 3 (361 Views)