by Valkyrie3520

Original Post

Battle pass not working

★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Valkyrie 352
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. NA
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? I wasn’t playing
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? NA
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. In lobby
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. I’m not sure, I logged on one day and my battle pass was glitched
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? N.A.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) I’m not sure. I noticed 2 weeks ago
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? My battle pass is glitched. I am stuck at level 37. When trying to view my battle pass tab, my screen immediately glitches and will lock me into a awarding animation nd will not let me return to the lobby screen.
What should be happening instead? Let me level up and be able to view my battle pass
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I’m not sure

My battle pass is glitched. I am stuck at level 37. When trying to view my battle pass tab, my screen immediately glitches and will lock me into a awarding animation and will not let me return to the lobby screen. I have to fully restart my game to get out of it.

Message 1 of 7 (2,150 Views)

Re: Battle pass not working

★★★ Newbie
@ヴァルキリー3520 Fix bug?
Message 2 of 7 (2,126 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@Valkyrie3520Maybe this is their way of disabling the Battle pass. Wrong thing to do. It shouldn't freeze. Anyway,
Season 1 ended June 18.
Season 2 coming July 2.

@nura0530 

Message 3 of 7 (2,120 Views)

★★ Novice

I just want it fix, so I can start grinding it again. I don’t really care about the Xp I haven’t gotten. But I payed money for this, and it’s very frustrating and unfortunate that it’s not working correctly.

Message 4 of 7 (2,093 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Valkyrie3520   It worked fine for 3 months and Season 1 ended June 18. I completed it and probably will get Season 2 for free with the reward coins from Season 1.

Now it's time for Season 2. :eahigh_file:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsUd40fvFm8

I guess it will be easier to lvl up with Daily and Weekly challenges. I suggest you join early in July and start grinding so you don't have this problem again later.

Message 5 of 7 (2,083 Views)

★★ Novice

I’ve had this problem, since before June 18th. I remember being at 37, for a while (before June 18) and am now trying to reach out to get help. I bought the pass the second week into season 1. After which I didn’t play apex for a while, And why would the season end before season 2 starts? Shouldn’t I be allowed to grind the season pass even if it’s the last day of season 1 and I haven’t completed it?

Message 6 of 7 (2,063 Views)

★★ Novice

And my I shouldn’t also have an animation glitch when I scroll over to my battle pass tab. And have to completely restart my game as a result.

Message 7 of 7 (2,056 Views)