Battle froze during phase 1 of Droid Factory combat mission in Geonosis TB

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung s8 Active
OS Version Android Version 8.0.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 956-236-477
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I started the top combat mission in the Droid Factory in Geonosis TB. In phase 1, I attacked the leader with General Grievous' (GG) 2nd special. The stun landed and as GG was moving back to his possition the scream froze. I had to force close the game to get it to recover. See the attached screen shots. The attempt was registered so I cannot try to attack again.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Im not sure what order the NPCs attacked in, sorry. I attacked with GGs 1st special. I attacked the Medic with Geo Solders special. The NPC on the far left taunted. Use poggle to put up Offense Up. Used Geo Spy's special against the taunting NPC. Not sure how but the taunt was cleared at this point. Used Sun Fac's taunt ability on the Medic. Leader NPC taunted. Use GGs 2nd special. The stun landed and then the game froze
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region South America
Country USA

See above.

Attached files are screen shots taken when the game froze. Also, of my separatists.

Screenshot_20190627-181708_Heroes.jpg
Screenshot_20190627-181553_Heroes.jpg
Heroes_2019-06-27-19-39-39.jpg
Message 1 of 4 (261 Views)

Re: Battle froze during phase 1 of Droid Factory combat mission in Geonosis TB

★★ Novice

I froze but my screen is a black except for one floating lightsaber.  Going into round 3

Message 2 of 4 (238 Views)

★★★ Novice

For me every single battle froze in phase 1... no points earned at any of them... only restart helps and than its over with 0 points...

Tryed reboot, reinstall game w/o success... frustrating!

Phone: OnePlus 3 latest Android OS "Android™ 9 Pie"

Message 3 of 4 (210 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This occured as well, but the game unfroze and I was able to complete the battle. But no points showed up.

Message 4 of 4 (204 Views)